HELP!! Why CAN'T I enter ANY MINES!?!?! - ANDROID

Since the first of the two most recent updates/server reboots I literally can't get into any type of mine no matter what Overworked I'm in, or if I try to teleport to a friend that in already in a mine. I just get stuck on the black loading screen and then the entire program chrashs and closes.
When I reload the game it shows me jumping out of the mine stamp back into the Overworked even though I was never actually ever loaded into the mine.... I desperately need resources and despite my numerous attempts to report the issue (via email, bug reports, ect.) I've received ZERO response from developers or moderators. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling clearing memory..... and yes, I even tried "turning it off and turning it back on" ..... and I'm becoming increasingly rather desperate for resources. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Mods can't help with this kind of situation. I am going to assume you are using an Android device. I suggest putting details of your device (make and model), os verision and game version here on this thread so the devs can see it. They are aware of an Android issue and are working on that, so if you are on Android it is possibly related.
  • i used to have the same problom
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

i used to have the same problom

Please don't necropost, this discussion is 2 months old.
    Since you don't have the bug anymore there is no need to bump this up.
    Closing.
This discussion has been closed.