Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    edited February 2021

MEEPYZ said:

Technically I'm borrowing my rod so 13

Alvin! said:

MEEPYZ said:

Technically I'm borrowing my rod so 13

Same here, 14 (I guess I'll win it for my friend, she doesn't have 1 yet)
    Who you borrowing them off?
    The rod I'm using is borrowed by *Yun*
    Edit : Since my friend doesn't need to fish and he would lemme use it, I guess u can cancel my entry :p
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    14 - @Alvin! Your friend won. His name? - Simple Rod
    17 - @Baldi31719 Superior Rod
    46 - @Blisk Expert Rod
    24 - @Arkham Fishmaster Rod

Find me IG to claim your prizes, or tell me your Realm names with a donation table.
  • 14 - @Alvin! Your friend won. His name? - Simple Rod
    46 - @Blisk Expert Rod

Find me IG to claim your prizes, or tell me your Realm names with a donation table.

Oof it's =Just_Nick=
  • Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy I won a superior rod
  • Alvin! said:

46 - @Blisk Expert Rod

Oof it's =Just_Nick=
    My realm name is called "Prisoner4587's Mansion" It's a future coffee shop, check it out while you're there.

Alvin! said:

46 - @Blisk Expert Rod

Oof it's =Just_Nick=
    My realm name is called "Prisoner4587's Mansion" It's a future coffee shop, check it out while you're there.
    Your Fishing Rod is on the table. Nice work on the Realm btw! Send me a list of items you're needing to finish it off, I might donate. Might even give you them official papers you need too, to change your realm name :)
  • OMG, Thank you!
    A list of items I need are: Steampunk chairs, Those chairs that are kind of striped and made of wood -- if steampunk is too expensive, Coffee --- any type, those purple flowers (not the ones with white in them) and bookshelves. ---- What are those fancy tables with cloth on them called?

It would be delightful if you would gift me the official papers but understand that I do not expect you to donate at all so please don't feel pressured into this. If/when I do get official papers, I'm gonna rename the place

"The Caffeinated Cow"

I like this name because of:
    Cosmic Cow
    Alliteration
    Name very clear on what it sells
    And of course it's ridiculous to think of a caffeinated cow lol

OMG, Thank you!
    A list of items I need are: Steampunk chairs, Those chairs that are kind of striped and made of wood -- if steampunk is too expensive, Coffee --- any type, those purple flowers (not the ones with white in them) and bookshelves. ---- What are those fancy tables with cloth on them called?

It would be delightful if you would gift me the official papers but understand that I do not expect you to donate at all so please don't feel pressured into this. If/when I do get official papers, I'm gonna rename the place

"The Caffeinated Cow"

I like this name because of:
    Cosmic Cow
    Alliteration
    Name very clear on what it sells
    And of course it's ridiculous to think of a caffeinated cow lol

I'll see what I can find/do. I don't mind donating, I love helping builders whenever they need it. You're the real bosses at Cubic Castles!
  • Blisk said to go to
    Blisk's Storage & Crafting , theres a donation table there^^ and thanks

Blisk said to go to
    Blisk's Storage & Crafting , theres a donation table there^^ and thanks

There is no donation table there. Also, @Alvin! & @Arkham please tell me where to drop your Fishing Rods.
  • Nick's donation table is at The Spiral Tower
    Alvin! said:

Nick's donation table is at The Spiral Tower

I found him anyway running around Tower Rentals. Still needing to get ahold of @Arkham
  • Thank you for the flowers!!!!!

@Arkham You have 48 hours from this comment to contact me in regards to your reward otherwise I will redraw. I have tried finding you IG, I have added you, I have tagged you, PM'd you, tried seeing if you're on Discord. I can't do much more.
    As @Arkham has failed to contact me whatsoever, I have redrew the prize. @byebyeboy2 is the new winner of 1x Fishmaster Rod. Same rules apply to you, @byebyeboy2, you have 48 hours to contact me in regards to your prize.
  • Ooof, I feel so sorry for arkham.
  • ArkhamArkham Member
    edited February 2021
    Comment was deleted
  • AmrelAmrel Member
    edited February 2021
    Cojgratsss
  • I sent a message idk if in time

Nop not in time

Nop not in time