Cubic Castles Wish List

Comments

• Can i request for a mystery gift? I m fine with anything XD
    Realm Name: zhihong's realm
  • Can I get a suit jacket and a knight's sheild for my freind IJustWannaDie

realm name is IJustWannaDie
  • i wish for a pet any pet if u wont give me that its ok if i take a dork mobile or nothing its ok u get to chose
    my realm (witch is a store) has a donation table its called lucas mutter's store
    please and thank you
  • edited March 2021
    I wish for 200 quality soil
    why? because i like to plant crops and it is easier than mining and also u can earn recubes with them.

realm name: Northern Light
  • edited March 2021

My wish is a Tractor. My realm with donation tables is REE's Shop. Edit: sorry I didn't think about that you can't drop keys. Edit: I actually want a pitchfork, you can actually drop it and it would go with my farmer outfit XD.

its on your donation table now :)

(the pitchfork)

• My wish is a Tractor. My realm with donation tables is REE's Shop. Edit: sorry I didn't think about that you can't drop keys. Edit: I actually want a pitchfork, you can actually drop it and it would go with my farmer outfit XD.

(the pitchfork)

thanks for helping someone out!
  • edited March 2021
    I would wish (if I was chosen) for a Paper Bag and a Bunny Tail or an Eyepatch.
    These are all items I’d love to have if my cubit balance agreed with me.

Realm: Captain Kewbrick’s Castle (The one with the donation table)
  • I would wish (if I was chosen) for a Paper Bag and a Bunny Tail or an Eyepatch.

I've bought the paper bag hat and will give it to you tomorrow :).
  • Donate me exe or eyepatch please :)
    Realm name General market,
    Well not my realm but idh donation table so if i got it i will ask my friend to give to me.
  • Player said:

I've bought the paper bag hat and will give it to you tomorrow :).
    Thank you so much!!
  • edited March 2021
    Player said:

My wish is a Tractor. My realm with donation tables is REE's Shop. Edit: sorry I didn't think about that you can't drop keys. Edit: I actually want a pitchfork, you can actually drop it and it would go with my farmer outfit XD.

(the pitchfork)

thanks for helping someone out!
    It’s nothing! Thanks for making this discussion and helping others! :)

• Just gonna type it up again since it was lost in the shuffle, but id LOVE some White Angel wings!
    Realm: Pure Sky's Vends

Thanks to anyone who can complete this and a BIG thanks to others who have completed wishes! It means a lot to everyone <3
  • lucas mutterlucas mutter Member
    edited March 2021
    i wish for a pet any pet if u wont give me that its ok if i take a dork mobile, or a chicken, or nothing its ok u get to chose (ill take anything but the tiems an the list is what i want most)
    my realm (witch is a store) has a donation table its called lucas mutter's store

idk where my chat box went... this is not the reason
  • i wish for a exe, realm wuvva hangout
  • edited April 2021
    May I please have an omniwind machine? I've been experimenting with wind machines and currents to move players along a sequence of note blocks to create music, but the speed is never quite right. The reason I don't just let the players walk at their own speed is because I want to make a song for two players (one plays the melody and the other plays the harmony) and I need them to be synchronised, if they have different speed demon levels for instance they'll go out of sync. I'm not sure omniwind machine is what I need, but maybe I can somehow use it to resolve this :/

I need it for a piece I built in the realm "Special place for special qbees" (realm owner is Artsi Bourtsi kai Loulas, but everything in there was built by CampeonBryaan2 and yours truly). There's a donation table in there, it's not far from the entrance.

Update: Woe is me, I got an omniwind machine but I can't seem to fix the speed issue with it :(
  • zhihong said:

Can i request for a mystery gift? I m fine with anything XD
    Realm Name: zhihong's realm

I left something!
    :)
  • I would wish (if I was chosen) for a Paper Bag and a Bunny Tail or an Eyepatch.

enjoy it, you deserve it for helping others out.
    edited March 2021
    Player said:

enjoy it, you deserve it for helping others out.
    ur a very nice player keep helping pepole and u got a ton of cubits!
  • My dream is a nice cute set that is cheap and cute
    You can chose the items
    Irish Vend Shop
    You do not have to do this request
    I would maybe like instead of u cant get me acute set would be some vends for my Vend shop maybe like 5 or 8
  • edited March 2021
    i wish for a clanstone my friend lost his and i hope he can get 1 realm THE TRUE AESTHER and go all the way up the note blocks to top floor then the realm of door links. then go to the hospital and there is 2 donation tables also the pvp and mouse game have them too
  • byebyeboy2byebyeboy2 Member
    edited March 2021

i wish for a clanstone my friend lost his and i hope he can get 1 realm THE TRUE AESTHER and near register is donation table

I wanted to stop by and donate something you could sell to get c to buy a clanstone, but you have no donation table so friend me in-game @byebyeboy2 so I can give you a little something :)
  • i wish for a clanstone my friend lost his and i hope he can get 1 realm THE TRUE AESTHER and go all the way up the note blocks to top floor then the realm of door links. then go to the hospital and there is 2 donation tables also the pvp and mouse game have them too

Hope this helps :)
  • i wish for a clanstone my friend lost his and i hope he can get 1 realm THE TRUE AESTHER and near register is donation table

i wish for a clanstone my friend lost his and i hope he can get 1 realm THE TRUE AESTHER and go all the way up the note blocks to top floor then the realm of door links. then go to the hospital and there is 2 donation tables also the pvp and mouse game have them too

Hope this helps :)
    tks alot!
  • he said it has to be 5k under
    edited April 2021
    i wish for 2 cars for my brother and my friend thankyou
    here is the realm name: lucas mutter's shop
    if u cant find it go to: lucas mutter's lobby the go to lucas shop in there
  • Bump!
  • GanondalfGanondalf Member
    edited April 2021
    I didn't really get a wish (not complaining) but could I get Fossils II, XII and VII? They're the only ones I don't have. You can leave them at Knowell Grove.
    Thanks!
  • ether dark traveler head pants shirt or executioner mask or sub vampire head
  • @Player
    Could I please have a White Cloudy Bottomless Stamp?
    Realm : OBZ Shop
    Reason : Cause it is so cool
  • I wish Angel wings
    Realm name Ciupapi Munanyo
    :O