Player's Suggestions - Updated 16th Feb 2021

PlayerPlayer Member
edited March 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
Here are a list of suggestions that I've thought of over a while. I'll add to the list when I come across something else in-game that makes me want to put it on here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8th Feb 2021
Improve clans:
-Balance clan ranks (let admin rank invite people)
-Custom clan colours.
-Nerf/remove the clan summon feature.

Advanced Cash Register
-A cash register that allows you to input cubits up to 5 million + holds 10 item slots. It would have a triple confirmation window.

Advanced Vending Machine
-A vending machine that can sell items worth up to 1 million cubits. Must be distinguishable from the original vending machine, and has a triple confirmation window.

''Clan name toggle
-Clan names are irritating to some people and are simply the reason they won't join a clan, I think this would be useful.

Give new players a way to change their realm name without paying 3,000 cubits
-Ever since the overworld update, New Players can't change their starter deed's realm name without paying for official papers.

Add seasonal dances/emotes
-A great addition to the current packs we have now - for example a Halloween dance/emote would be the qbee taking off their head and holding it on their hand, something like that. This would be cool because it means that dances would carry on and wouldn't be a one hit wonder

Level 70
-A new set of 10 levels is something a lot of people need. Not a high priority since it would only be useful for a certain amount of players.

Bring back the cool sounds and coloured text we got when we said bleep
-It was really a cool addition to the game and I'm sad that the code broke and they never added it back.

Bring back the alt codes we used to have in CC
-Some of you older players will know what I mean, the PC alt codes that you could type in and they would give you those emoji things.

Seasonal Emojis
Just some simple emojis that only last over the season they are targeted for.

Free Build/Experimental Mode
-A place that builders can practise which blocks go well together with pallets and things without buying the blocks in game.

Trusted only can enter
-Simply a realm setting that only grants trusted people to enter the realm. Would make it a lot easier to have only certain people coming to a realm//project you are building in.

Make all second life games illegal
-More of a suggestion based from personal bias, but I personally think rather than having grey areas with what is allowed and what is not, paid bomb games, parkours, or any of the sort should be forbidden in general. Too many of them are scams.

A way of turning a room into a realm
-Sometimes you make a room and it turns out the room would be more useful as a realm, but you have no way of doing it. Just something I would like to see added.

Bombs & Nukes inside overworlds
-We should be allowed to use bombs and nukes in overworlds.

Improve the PvP aspect of the game
-Poison wands, stuns the player with a small amount of damage dealt 2-3 seconds.
-Add a team block that puts you in a team and you can't hit other people from your team (inspired from >PeppermintA way of turning incoming friend requests off but allowing outgoing ones
-A way of not being able to be friended, but being able to friend people would make things a lot easier for those who turn friend requests off due to tons of requests.

Bring back poem events, parkour events, etc
-The ones space_fetus used to do were really enjoyable.

Forums suggestion
-Adding the activity wall + profile pictures back to the forums. I don't feel like being stuck with a roblox banana picture for the rest of my days..

Personal Mines
Personal Mines (suggested from @HONEY BOMB ) iirc. I think this would be a very useful thing to have since it means people can mine without getting all their items stolen from someone else who enters the mine.

Censor foreign swear words
You can swear in every other language except English..

/groupwhisper
Add multiple people to a whisper.

More advanced tutorial for new players
A better tutorial explaining trading, overworlds, how to search for realms, how to friend people, how to get into their realm etc would reduce the amount of confused players when they get the game.

Censor bypassed versions of swear words
-Instead of going through the trouble of muting people who bypass the filter, just censor the common bypasses people use such as letter abbreviations and spaces in between the words. Reduces the mutes mods have to deal with.

Prompt new players to join the discord and forums
-Just a sign in the starter realm or something.

Interchangeable flags
Make it so if we buy a flag that flag is saved into our inventory on the cubit store so we can switch between multiple flags. Example: if you buy 2 flags, you can switch between those 2.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9th Feb 2021

Add a way to include screenshots in a report without using discord
-Reports require you to use /time in a screenshot but using the in-game report button you cannot include screenshots. I think it would be more useful if there was a way to include screenshots without reporting via discord

Bring back the monthly raffle!
-re-add the monthly raffle! it was an amazing feature :P
16th February 2021

Add event realms to New Eden
-make event realms more accessible by adding them to New Eden (e.g. building contest realms).
13th March 2021

Walking Animations
-Different walking animations that change the way you walk. Example: Zombie Walking Animation would make you walk like a zombie.

Comments

• me saying bleep just for the sounds lol
    most of these +11
  • +1 to them, and it would be really nice if the mods censorred bypassed swearing, because its super annoying when people do it.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited February 2021
    - For nubs renaming starter Realm, I made this and kewb said it would take a while to implement https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/30324/allow-new-players-to-rename-their-starter-realm#latest
    - For Nukes in Overworlds, I remember during beta, you were able to spam build Nukes in overworld and it would crash the Server
    +1 for everything
  • +1 for the "Improve the PvP aspect of the game","Bring back the cool sounds and coloured text we got when we said bleep","Level 70" and "Advanced Cash Register"
  • These are really nice ideas I hope they will be added soon. Also i have somes too.
    1-Big and shinny mannequins.
    2-Last year we were shinny for 5 seconds on 1st of April when you enter any realm/room/world. So i want be zilla for 5 seconds 1st of April. Thats will be crazy and funny.
    3-I want nickname colors. Admins/Mods have special tags and colors but i want just change my nickname color.
    4-Sometimes i dont like a item's color or shape so i want change it in game files and i playing with its colors and shapes. but when any update will coming my works not working anymore so i want a property for change color of items in the game. (i know some items are have same shapes but just their colors are different so its not for everyitems.)
    5-I want farming update 2.0 like add new tractor or anything for sow the seeds. Add new farm pets horses and sheeps also you can ride horses in your realm only. Add new crops like pepper,onion,cucumber or etc. Add new farming wearables like Cow Head, Cow Shirt, Cow Pants, Pig Head, Pig Body, Pig Legs, Horse Head, Horse Shirt, Horse Pants,etc. Add new Farm decos for Farming Pack.
    6-Add new items for Dungeon Pack. I think this pack has been forgotten. No changes have been made to this pack for a long time and no new things have been added.
    7-Add new frames. We have only one frame and you can get it only buying cubits and with some special offers. So we need more frames they can be special and cool. And you can change your frames like font style.
    8-Change to menu's style. Its really looking like basic. You should remodel it and can add effects and animations to it.
    9-Bring back to summer bummer pack. The summer items gonna hard to find and its decos were good so i want them but they are gonna expensive and hard to find. Also you can add new items decos for it.
    10-Bring back to monthly raffles.
    11-Add new wands. A wand that slows down, A wand that pulls your target a few units towards you, A wand that freezes your target for 1 second, A wand hits the target, the target's health is reduced by a quarter, lasts for 4 seconds.
    12-Bring back the slyme egg-monster grave event. This event was really good but so many player missed it. So bring different version of this event to the game. Maybe this can be new halloween event for this year ?
    13-Bring special events every seasonal packs. Like Valentine Event, Easter Event, Summer Event, Halloween Event, Fall Event, Yule Event.
  • 5-I want farming update 2.0 like add new tractor or anything for sow the seeds. Add new farm pets horses and sheeps also you can ride horses in your realm only. Add new crops like pepper,onion,cucumber or etc. Add new farming wearables like Cow Head, Cow Shirt, Cow Pants, Pig Head, Pig Body, Pig Legs, Horse Head, Horse Shirt, Horse Pants,etc. Add new Farm decos for Farming Pack.
    This one would be pretty cool, and I also suggest having an update to the fairy things you can grow.
    8-Change to menu's style. Its really looking like basic. You should remodel it and can add effects and animations to it.
    7-Add new frames. We have only one frame and you can get it only buying cubits and with some special offers. So we need more frames they can be special and cool. And you can change your frames like font style.
    I dont know what you mean by these two10-Bring back to monthly raffles.
    11-Add new wands. A wand that slows down, A wand that pulls your target a few units towards you, A wand that freezes your target for 1 second, A wand hits the target, the target's health is reduced by a quarter, lasts for 4 seconds.
    12-Bring back the slyme egg-monster grave event. This event was really good but so many player missed it. So bring different version of this event to the game. Maybe this can be new halloween event for this year ?
    13-Bring special events every seasonal packs. Like Valentine Event, Easter Event, Summer Event, Halloween Event, Fall Event, Yule Event.
    +1 to all of these
    9-Bring back to summer bummer pack. The summer items gonna hard to find and its decos were good so i want them but they are gonna expensive and hard to find. Also you can add new items decos for it.
    I wasnt playing when these 2 happened, so idk hw they worked, so i have no comment on them.
    1-Big and shinny mannequins.
    2-Last year we were shinny for 5 seconds on 1st of April when you enter any realm/room/world. So i want be zilla for 5 seconds 1st of April. Thats will be crazy and funny.
    Both of these 2 would be fun
  • Bump - added new suggestion
  • You can import image files from your computer to support tickets
  • MEEPYZ said:

You can import image files from your computer to support tickets

yeah I mean in the in-game report one
  • Trusteds only, group whisper, level 70 (possibly more perks too), advanced cash reg all +1
  • bump, added another suggestion.
  • Bump, added walking animation suggestion
  • me saying bleep just for the sounds lol
    most of these +11

Yea miss this feature