why cant u open the cubit store on chrome???

whenever I try ( which is not often because I learned this ) to open the c store I never can and I'm on chrome. whenever I do it loads 4ever and forces me to restart the game in order to play again,. somebody, please tell me why.

Comments

• I dont know why that happens, I'm on chrome and I can open it.
  • it is irritating so I can't buy anything I hope they patch it or let us be able to open it
  • weird... i tried and it opens with no problem
  • it is irritating so I can't buy anything I hope they patch it or let us be able to open it

It might be a little bit okay, since people sell mostly everything available in the c store, but for cheaper, but that would be really annoying if it happened to me. Good luck getting ti fixed.

so u said it works fine but both of us said it didn't work so are u on chrome os / Chromebook or no

so u said it works fine but both of us said it didn't work so are u on chrome os / Chromebook or no
    They never said it wasn't working... I also can open it just fine, and not on Chrome OS nor Chromebook..
  • is actually is because im playing on Chromebook rn
  • is actually is because im playing on Chromebook rn

Im on chrome book too and i can open it, i dont think its bcuz ur on a chromebook
  • Try clearing your browser cache and restart it, perhaps that'll fix the issue.
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    There may be a problem connecting to the server, I had problems opening CC store on steam version(2.0.8/Beta)
  • Ooh, another mod! I didn’t know there were any more besides Whim and Galantis
  • There may be a problem connecting to the server, I had problems opening CC store on steam version(2.0.8/Beta)

there have been some server problems like once a day when I log on it has lost connection but 1 time there was a timer, it was weird but it probably might have been problems with the server on chrome since it doesn't have a download or something
  • There may be a problem connecting to the server, I had problems opening CC store on steam version(2.0.8/Beta)

there have been some server problems like once a day when I log on it has lost connection but 1 time there was a timer, it was weird but it probably might have been problems with the server on chrome since it doesn't have a download or something
    When there’s a timer, it’s letting you know that the CC is about to restart, which is usually for updates i think.

When there’s a timer, it’s letting you know that the CC is about to restart, which is usually for updates i think.
    oooooh ok, that makes more sense but we still can't open it tho :(

oooooh ok, that makes more sense but we still can't open it tho :(
    If you're playing on your school chromebook, that's slow as crap, probably why.