Please someone help me, nobody wants to buy my stuff and i need much cubits

I built a shop. I don't have millions of c. I spent them all, but, i tried building a shop, and nothing. Mining is way too slow, trading, well, you're seeing it with your own eyes and buying them with real money, i do not have money either. This is worthless.

Comments

• Catomax26 said:

I built a shop. I don't have millions of c. I spent them all, but, i tried building a shop, and nothing. Mining is way too slow, trading, well, you're seeing it with your own eyes and buying them with real money, i do not have money either. This is worthless.

I do not trust in TapJoy offers.
  • If you want cubits, there is no easy way. Begging will make people hate you a lot. The best way I have found is to:
    1) Mine (try mining oil/stone, those are worth lots and are always in demand.)
    - If you don't want to mine, try farming rubber, berries, and cotton. Those can sell usually 8/c (hint: sell it to me).

2) Put it in your shop or join a good mining HQ. Personally my favorite mining HQ is moodycat's mining HQ. That's saying a lot, I've been to like 8 mining HQ's, although I only have a job in 3 (I quit one).

3) Sell the stuff cheap, and hire advertisers. Advertisers can be useful unless if you sell stuff at STUPID prices (half sand for 5c = stupid price, I actually saw a shop with this).

4) If you don't want to sell raw resources, you can try crafting and selling cheap. I find selling checkpoints for 10c and healing blocks for 4c can attract a lot of customers, based on how much they sold during holla's. Warp anchors will not sell unless if you sell them around 25c, but cash registers and chests sell great (I sell cash reg 5c and chests 2-3c)

There is no easy way, but if you grind a lot you can easily get cubits.
  • Catomax26Catomax26 Member
    edited January 2021

If you want cubits, there is no easy way. Begging will make people hate you a lot. The best way I have found is to:
    - If you don't want to mine, try farming rubber, berries, and cotton. Those can sell usually 8/c (hint: sell it to me).

2) Put it in your shop or join a good mining HQ. Personally my favorite mining HQ is moodycat's mining HQ. That's saying a lot, I've been to like 8 mining HQ's, although I only have a job in 3 (I quit one).

3) Sell the stuff cheap, and hire advertisers. Advertisers can be useful unless if you sell stuff at STUPID prices (half sand for 5c = stupid price, I actually saw a shop with this).

4) If you don't want to sell raw resources, you can try crafting and selling cheap. I find selling checkpoints for 10c and healing blocks for 4c can attract a lot of customers, based on how much they sold during holla's. Warp anchors will not sell unless if you sell them around 25c, but cash registers and chests sell great (I sell cash reg 5c and chests 2-3c)

Answers to everything:

1) Mining is useful, but it is horribly slow to get like 500c from mining. My realm is too small to farm a lot of resources like cotton, yumberries, etc. Useless hint :P

2) I am selling stuff on their original prices. I dislike the mining hq thing because I feel like I'm wasting time.

3) As i said, i sell stuff for their original and Just price.
    Hiring advertisers? I have a sign shop, not an vending machine shop so it would be wrong to advertise a cheap shop.

4) I don't like building up cubits in really bad amounts.
    I do not own hollas, i think their price and amount is TOTALLY not fair yet useless.

Look, i try VERY HARD to make at least 1 person come to my shop and it then rejects. Price? I think it is the most fair. Look? No one that is a "pro" wants to buy from a realm like mine. So, was it worth it?
  • Well, I suggest always go to giveaways and when there’s events sell the event stuff u get. That’s how I get my cubits.
  • Well, I suggest always go to giveaways and when there’s events sell the event stuff u get. That’s how I get my cubits.

I don't like giveaways because you need extreme good luck to be chosen. I am sort of an unlucky guy. Events... Ehh.. I do not really understand how events work, and they need hard work like buying tons of blocks to create a building, even though the blocks are sold very randomly, or even racing... Without a car.
  • Dude no matter how much you complain it wont get you somewhere and just magically get millions of cubits, thats just how the game works, it takes time and hard work to get to higher values, someone already explained above the comments how to get c without spending real money. The #1 way to get c tho is through buy cheap and sell at higher price
  • edited January 2021
    Catomax26 said:

If you want cubits, there is no easy way. Begging will make people hate you a lot. The best way I have found is to:

Answers to everything:

1) Mining is useful, but it is horribly slow to get like 500c from mining. My realm is too small to farm a lot of resources like cotton, yumberries, etc. Useless hint :P

2) I am selling stuff on their original prices. I dislike the mining hq thing because I feel like I'm wasting time.

3) As i said, i sell stuff for their original and Just price.
    Hiring advertisers? I have a sign shop, not an vending machine shop so it would be wrong to advertise a cheap shop.

4) I don't like building up cubits in really bad amounts.
    I do not own hollas, i think their price and amount is TOTALLY not fair yet useless.

Look, i try VERY HARD to make at least 1 person come to my shop and it then rejects. Price? I think it is the most fair. Look? No one that is a "pro" wants to buy from a realm like mine. So, was it worth it?
    what do you mean "answers" they were tips; if you want people to buy and you are not well known you need to sell CHEAP (and I mean CHEAP)
    by the way, oil is extremely profitable, if you are good you can make a couple thousand cubits in a week

[cubits are extremely hard to grind, if you need them don't beg]
  • Bruh there's no way to get fast c by not working hard or just buy c as I do when I am tired of stuff xd
  • Nobody has read well what I wrote, i built A CHEAP SHOP and still nobody wants to buy the best stuff.
  • you should list the items you are selling with the prices next to them, that will help you out. also making cubits isn’t easy and it takes a lot of time
  • ChillaxTime75ChillaxTime75 Member
    edited January 2021
    You can rent a space in a more popular shop for cheap. My shop, Chill's Cozy Vend Shop, has 10c weekly plots and 100c perma plots. By the way, you will need vends to be able to sell anything offline

you can also try pens yard rentals
  • edited January 2021
    Catomax26 said:

Nobody has read well what I wrote, i built A CHEAP SHOP and still nobody wants to buy the best stuff.

Join a mining HQ and sell it cheaper.
    Recommend moodycat's mining HQ, begging for more ways is not going to help. Mining HQs are not a waste of time, I've earned thousands from them. However, you need to actually work.
This discussion has been closed.