Selling 55x55 realm

I'm selling my realm for 5700c it's my secondary 55x55 realm, almost empty. any takers?

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You cannot sell a used realm. There is now way to transfer ownership.
  • oh, really, people sell them all the time. they just give you the deed and perms and let you on your way. this sucks :(
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It's often a scam when someone is selling a deed. The original owner will always be the realm owner and have perm. The buyer has no way to block or keep the room owner out. So they can return at any time and take whatever they want or remove the buyers permission and lock it. Plus there are other problems like the buyer cannot move the door and if they ever change realm permissions to "only me" without thinking, they could lock themselves out of the realm and lose everything in it (that has happened quite a few times). It's never a good idea to buy a realm or room from another player. It costs more to buy from the cubits store but it's 100% safe.
  • You cannot sell a used realm. There is now way to transfer ownership.

so it's possible to sell an unused realm deed?
  • You cannot sell a used realm. There is now way to transfer ownership.

so it's possible to sell an unused realm deed?
    No way of telling if it is unused so, no
  • ok, well, I need my cubits back, and don't use the realm, what should I do? I think it should be possible to transfer ownership, sometimes people do not want the realms anymore, I have a few other ideas also...
  • bump, well, I guess that's that. this can be closed now
This discussion has been closed.