What is the maximum amount of players in one realm possible?

@SirKewberth , what is currently the maximum possible amount of qbees in one realm as of right now?? It was changed recently but i'm just wondering what the cap of people is. (if there is one)..

if anyone here knows please tell me :P
@SirKewberth

Comments

• More than 42, i can confirm that because my alts and 1 othet player
  • previously the maximum capacity was 50 but now i guess like 100-200 not sure

WAIT DO YOU HAVE FORTY ALTS???

don't question him lol

also to anyone wondering me and Farts of Fury are going to test the maximum amount of players possible in one realm soon :P
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Player said:

More than 42, i can confirm that because my alts and 1 othet player

don't question him lol

also to anyone wondering me and Farts of Fury are going to test the maximum amount of players possible in one realm soon :P
    I can help with that lol.
  • U said:

Player said:

More than 42, i can confirm that because my alts and 1 othet player

don't question him lol

I can help with that lol.
    alright that would be sick. I recently summoned around 100ish members in one realm using clans (with the help of Foxtastic), and also hollawarped simultaneously, the realm was packed.
  • Yeah I was affected by that I was summoned by foxtastic and I just quit the clan cuz I got annoyed
  • I think it’s around 100 because the other day I miss a giveaway because they have no more space in the realm