New Quests?

I just discovered what the quest pack did after almost 4 years of playing. I did them all with helps on 3 friends and I'm curious if Kewbirth is up or has ideas on more quests and possible new xp because I would love that a lot. Now yes I'm complaining on mining or building for xp because I'm impatient but expanding these old quests to help new players and old to level up to that beautiful level 60.

Comments

• This suggestion has been around for years too. ^^

I don't know if anything moved for the devs though..
  • I would like if ther would be something like Quest pack 2 :O With new quest And their Best stories :)
  • We used to have 2 quest packs but they merged
  • Hey everyone, I am almost done completing the quest pack, but the last quest is The Dark Queen, I really need help, all I need is to find the portal, the quest description says it's in the Town Center, but I can't find it there, can someone pls help!!!
  • Techyz78 said:

Hey everyone, I am almost done completing the quest pack, but the last quest is The Dark Queen, I really need help, all I need is to find the portal, the quest description says it's in the Town Center, but I can't find it there, can someone pls help!!!

Head over "Cubit Town Center", not the official one. You'll enter the previous realm where the door is located.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    -1. You already get 12 levels from quests, which is way more then needed.
  • Techyz78 said:

Hey everyone, I am almost done completing the quest pack, but the last quest is The Dark Queen, I really need help, all I need is to find the portal, the quest description says it's in the Town Center, but I can't find it there, can someone pls help!!!

I remember it being the Redwood Forest instead of the one you mentioned it, this scrambles my head.
  • Mr.Caca said:

Now yes I'm complaining on mining or building for xp because I'm impatient but expanding these old quests to help new players and old to level up to that beautiful level 60.

Yeah me too. Absolutely +10
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I will say if you are saying you want more quests because you want to be level 60, you are lazy.

I have made at least 8 level 60 accounts... and 10+ level 30-50 accounts. It’s easy if you are patient.
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited January 2021
    U said:

I will say if you are saying you want more quests because you want to be level 60, you are lazy.

I have made at least 8 level 60 accounts... and 10+ level 30-50 accounts. It’s easy if you are patient.

Bro you serious 0.0 I only have like 27 accounts active and YOU HAVE SO MANY LOL