Challange to SirKewberth!!!!

fammy playerfammy player Member
edited November 2020 in General Chat
Dear SirKewberth,
i challenge you to come in new edan (overworld) on Christmas eve (cc time) and give Christmas gift to everyone . Be a Santa clause :3

please don't give useless items

or you can just gift something directly to inventory
But come in new edan (overworld) on Christmas eve (cc time)

Greeting, from fammy player

my channel link:-

Comments

• but we already have bronze piggies those r enough :((
  • but we already have bronze piggies those r enough :((

bro i said everyone :3
  • Sirkewberth gives bronze piggies. U got to be atleast active and level 10+ and some players will just place tons of pows
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Oh thank god! I thought this was going to ask me to do a parkour race and I'd totally lose that!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Oh thank god! I thought this was going to ask me to do a parkour race and I'd totally lose that!

lol, oh no.
  • Oh thank god! I thought this was going to ask me to do a parkour race and I'd totally lose that!

I challenge you to a paur-
    PVP match
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Sirkewberth had done that years ago in his main place, Xmas 2018? :)
  • Oh thank god! I thought this was going to ask me to do a parkour race and I'd totally lose that!

I was deciding to ask you do a race of mine but after I see this I give up the mind cuz you totally lose that :(

wait what i-

i thought u will never reply cus i make this discussion because i am sitting ideal and board
    XD but thanks for reply
    also you accept challenge
    it haven't been much time to me in this game but this one of the game which maked place in my phone for i think 6+ months i never spend much time on a game i keep switching btw games XD
  • I think maybe if SirKew doesn't want to do it we could get some other people to do it, kinda like a team effort. If we do that, I'll help if i have stuff to give.
  • I on the other hand thing bronze piggies are alright.
  • wait what bronze piggy are u all talking about?

Every year, as here in coobic castles we celebrate Christmas/Yuletide. SirKewberth always gives something special to the players every year Yuletide Season. Last year is a bronze piggy, which gives 7.5kc and a free tip piggy. I'm not sure what he will give this year, probably a bronze pig again.
  • I remember in 2016 for xmas CaptainC went into the town center, the jail, the learning center and maybe other places and placed prize dispensers for players to get prizes. I actually got a warp bumper from him :3
  • edited November 2020

I remember in 2016 for xmas CaptainC went into the town center, the jail, the learning center and maybe other places and placed prize dispensers for players to get prizes. I actually got a warp bumper from him :3

I think prize dispensers would probably be better if SirKew or anyone else is gonna do it because then everyone can get something and some ppl won’t get it twice or something like that.

I think the bronze gift piggies in your inventory when you log in is a much better way to give a Christmas gift. It cant be abused like a prize machine can and isn't difficult to get like something from a Bunnyzilla type delivery.

How can you abuse prize machines?? You can only use them once per account, and i think it’s actually once per IP address.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think the bronze gift piggies in your inventory when you log in is a much better way to give a Christmas gift. It cant be abused like a prize machine can and isn't difficult to get like something from a Bunnyzilla type delivery.

ohh whim stop hatting me whenever you reply to me its sounds like you are cursing me >.<
    and also i didn't get any broze piggy in my inventory :/

ohh whim stop hatting me whenever you reply to me its sounds like you are cursing me >.<
    It on Christmas you get the bronze piggy, if you don't log in, then you don't get the piggy, also that is how Whim always talks to anyone.
    I wasn't hating on anyone and I surely wasn't cursing, I was simply giving my opinion just like everyone else was.
  • I agree with whim sincenpeople can make multiple accounts to get free items I think like maybe sir kew or something could give u a random item when u wake up? I dont know

she isnt hating smh its the way she talks.
    What's wrong with the way I talk? Lol
  • fammy playerfammy player Member
    edited November 2020
    ohh its all my mistake all of you are right
    whim always talk in this maner
    that broze piggy talk i even dont know what it is all about
    bruh.....
    Edit : also plzz tell what is that brose piggy talk about and am i getting hate in this?