Slow loading realms

I have to wait 3 to 7 minutes to get in to my berry farm. I also fly and move slow like if I had a low grav on my cotton & rubber farm for approx 2 minutes. Please tell me this has nothing to do with my realm One Man's Trash being deemed a memory hog and CC removing it from use.

BTW; please hurry and add the bush you are hinting about & it needs to be white and used to craft white dye which is sorely lacking in cc as you know due to me telling you for 18 months now. When you add the 5th berry bush I can split up the current 28,800 bushes I have now in to separate rooms. 7,200 of each berry.

White Dye

Comments

• Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    We look like we have a slow grav for a period of time determined by the more crops/berries in the realm the longer the duration of low grav / slow motion. As if the game was waiting for the berries/crops to be loaded
    This occurs with me when access to my crops/berries farms.
  • oh thats why im always slowing down when i enter my storage room ,it has a total of 300 berry bushes but it only slows me down about a second
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If you push the limits of items in a room, it's going to slow you down. Just put less in the room, easy solution.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited November 2020
    Happened to my cotton farm (9.8k cotton bushes rn I guess) and rubber farm (3k rubber trunks)