suddenly slow motion

while i was playing my character slowed down when walking and jumping in 7seconds.. new update or bug??

Comments

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023
  • This has been happening to me, each time I enter a room/realm or if someone enters.
  • yea happens to me also, i think it's just to reduce lag or crash or something...
  • This happened to me while farming too. Since everything was on slow motion for a few seconds, I saw my watered crops turn dry one by one (which was honestly a little cool but a bug nonetheless).
  • IntimateIntimate Member
    edited September 2020
    This has been happening a lot (3 weeks) and even on the new servers today. I also can not get into my 28.8k berry farm unless I close the game after trying to get in. Then it still takes a while. EDIT: 50% of the time when I log back in I get booted out of my berry farm.

The jump looks like when we have low grav stamp. I stay in the air like 6-7 seconds. This is when I am in any farm, 500 crops or 6k cotton, 6k rubber or 28.8k berry.

Side note: I lost my realm One Man's Trash.... It was deemed "a memory hog". I was satisfactorily compensated but still saddened. lol 70,000 trash cans got 'trashed'.

I wait to empty vends till this problem is fixed. That or just quit cc.

BTW I play cc on a 64 bit windows 7 pro PC with quad core duo & 16gb ram with 100mbps lan.