new stamps

>Peppermint<>Peppermint< Member
edited June 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
environment

dark thunderstorm (dark whith rain, light appears for a small time when ligting)
cherry bllossom stamp (pink sky with falling cherry leave)
(suggested before) sandstorm stamp
dark 2 (same as dark but a small section of light follows you
windy stamp (stamp with wind partile that dont move player
disco stamp (stamp that changes color of screen)
cloudy 2 stamp (cloudy but greyish with no sky showing)
blank stamp (similar to indoor stamp but without indoor effect and and white walls and black or with floor

overworld stamp:

house stamp
cloud
computer/laptop
trashcan
heart (valentine)
rubiks cube
tombstone (halloween)
xmas tree (xmas)
planet or moon or star (possible sci-fi addition)
hill or meadow
windmill
tree
black hole
easter egg (easter)
:)

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    Put a space between castle stamp and environment stamp please..

I like all of it, but about dark thunderstorm, we have asked SirKewb in the beta server if he can add stamp with 2stamps combined, he said it's not that easy to make and not sure if he will do it.. so Idk he will make it, still +1
  • Alvin! said:

I like all of it, but about dark thunderstorm, we have asked SirKewb in the beta server if he can add stamp with 2stamps combined, he said it's not that easy to make and not sure if he will do it.. so Idk he will make it, still +1

Not necessarily mix 2 environments but rather add a single dark-thunderstorm environment, that would be interesting for adventure worlds.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Alvin! said:

Not necessarily mix 2 environments but rather add a single dark-thunderstorm environment, that would be interesting for adventure worlds.
    You get it what I mean? A dark thunderstorm stamp is like Thunderstorm stamp + Dark stamp, Kewberth said he don't think he will do that.
  • dark no need to be exact it would be interesting if lights wont work and the lightning flash will be only light source
  • Nice ideas. I have another addition, forest stamp. It's the same as the cherry blossom and halloween stamp, but with green leaves.