• Dark Bottomless and Twilight Bottomless are the exact same stamp
    Change my mind
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited July 2020
    haha line go brrr
  • .......... why meepyz, why...
  • xX_ThundahxX_Thundah Member
    edited July 2020
    wait can someone send me a picture of the twilight stamp thingy.
    I dont know any realm with that stamp
  • hi just poppin in

wall still not back? :') rarely go on forums now ever since its removal
  • wow icy i didn't know that face grew a nose
  • any cc discord mods can i join the art contest
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

any cc discord mods can i join the art contest

Yes you can enter. You can also rejoin the server if you would like.
  • Guess who's back, back again. Cool is back, tell a friend.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    no u
  • The good old days, back when my grammar sucked.
    Here are some of my "classic" comments:

• Well it was fun. I enjoyed this game a lot. 4 years now!.

I do think it's time to leave.. with this year's school i won't have time for games.. neither will I the next, and the next, and the next, and the next year. I didn't wanna announce that I'm leaving,, but people've asked me why i haven't been active.. uh,, I'll still be on the forums until the end of August..
  • I wonder why there's no activity wall..
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited July 2020

Well it was fun. I enjoyed this game a lot. 4 years now!.

I do think it's time to leave.. with this year's school i won't have time for games.. neither will I the next, and the next, and the next, and the next year. I didn't wanna announce that I'm leaving,, but people've asked me why i haven't been active.. uh,, I'll still be on the forums until the end of August..

Wish you the best of luck! Don't forget to come and say hi from time to time. ^^
    Tyndale said:

Dark Bottomless and Twilight Bottomless are the exact same stamp
    Change my mind

You can see your character in the dark with the Twilight stamp while you're completely lost with the Darkness one. :P
  • Ayee today my bday (Turned 18) and I'm still thinking if I should retire from this game its been 3 years playing this game. So many ups and downs. If you ask me I had a great time celebrating my 18th bday and many people just hitting my DMS and wishing me a happy bday. Feels great. But yeah I might retire from this game because I'm getting older and I'm sure kids will be scared of me lol.
  • Ayee today my bday (Turned 18) and I'm still thinking if I should retire from this game its been 3 years playing this game. So many ups and downs. If you ask me I had a great time celebrating my 18th bday and many people just hitting my DMS and wishing me a happy bday. Feels great. But yeah I might retire from this game because I'm getting older and I'm sure kids will be scared of me lol.

happy birthday
  • Fun Fact: Woody was originally a mean-spirited villain but was scrapped because he was too unlikeable.
  • what
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    #200 B)

happy birthday
    Thank you :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2020
    When you can't even edit your profile.. because your username is too short
  • xD
  • Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited August 2020
  • I misplaced my chick pet and can't find it. Hope it did not despawn when pulling then not picking it up for some reason.
  • U said:

When you can't even edit your profile.. because your username is too short

Nice email its so unique
  • gg winners >:D
  • Yes gg winners.
  • All the epicness <3
    The 5th should get 4th tho
  • oh you're back
This discussion has been closed.