Need some help to start your career?

I thought that new players should be given a little bit more help from the experienced audience, so I decided to turn my main realm into a helping center. The name is still the same ( Gracious Cloudberry ). If you are new to the game, I highly recommend you visit this realm. It provides some free clothing and crafting equipment, as well as some really basic information on top of each prize dispenser to let you know how to use each item you get and help you get started. Also I would like to thank whoever donated and let them know that all the Cubits inserted in that Tip Piggy are being used exclusively to upgrade the equipment in this realm (Prize Dispensers, etc.) and restock the Prize Dispensers with items that will help the new players have a smooth beginning. You are all the best :D

Comments

• I would be happy to help supply the shirts and pants (pink and blue) :D!

Thank you for your offer, but for now we only have 2 Prize Dispensers available for the clothing section, so we only have the single ones. You can still help by providing the single ones instead. Thanks once again for your offer :D

Thank you for your offer, but for now we only have 2 Prize Dispensers available for the clothing section, so we only have the single ones. You can still help by providing the single ones instead. Thanks once again for your offer :D
    I went to the realm and saw white shirts and pants run out. I'll just give it with no colors :))
  • Gracious Clowdberry, first i would like ti thank you for thinking of others and trying to help! I would love to support this operation in any way possible! If you ever need anything just let me know!
  • Gracious Clowdberry, first i would like ti thank you for thinking of others and trying to help! I would love to support this operation in any way possible! If you ever need anything just let me know!

Thank you very much thisisGrim, I'll let you know if I need anything :D
  • Hi

Well hello, please try to avoid necroposting and also thanks for reminding me to say that I closed this Realm temporarily, but I am going to recreate an even better version of it in July! (Please close this again :D )
This discussion has been closed.