Does this mean I’ve been hacked?

So I was playing cc and then these words appeared saying you can’t play cc you need log out on your other device but I don’t have a other device so I might of been hacked and I haven’t ever posted my password anywhere.

Comments

• This sometimes happens but I'm not sure exactly why. And no, you're probably not being hacked.
  • Lmon666Lmon666 Member
    I still can’t get in oof.
  • You've been hacked, no going back now
  • Lmon666Lmon666 Member
    Oof how.
  • Lmon666Lmon666 Member
    I just went on my alt and none of my things are gone.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    That happens sometimes, try to delete the app if that still appears send a ticket
  • It happens. Log onto and alt and press friends button, if u are online, keep closing and reopening.. if u are still online after 10 seconds, u were hacked. Once u see it offline, u can log back in. This happened after they pushed Easter and the new networking.
  • Lmon666Lmon666 Member
    Doesn’t work oof. The account is not online though.
  • This has happened sometimes to me, just reset your game.
  • Lmon666Lmon666 Member
    I did do that but it didn’t work but luckily support got my account back.
  • lmon666 said:

I did do that but it didn’t work but luckily support got my account back.

Glad to hear.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    its basically just that your account wasnt logged off the way it was suppost to

only thing that can be done is that someone higher up force logouts you
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2020

It happens. Log onto and alt and press friends button, if u are online, keep closing and reopening.. if u are still online after 10 seconds, u were hacked. Once u see it offline, u can log back in. This happened after they pushed Easter and the new networking.

This isn’t true. If this happens in the future contact support. It’s happened to a few people I know and only support has fixed it. It won’t always be fixed within 10 seconds.
  • Yep thanks (U) i gotta post guide for this issue thanks :D