YouTube Hat (+ other perks for youtubers)

2»

Comments

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    The press hat should have stayed.
  • I agree. Its also because people complained they could get it....

Honestly, if they made a new clothing item, untradeable and droppable, it would be good.
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    People would just trade using toilets, chests, bins etc
  • Hans'Hans' Member
    Just make it a video recorder flag or tv flag
  • CubicCubic Member

We cant have limited items. Press hat was suppose to be for Youtubers and Police cap was suppose to be for Mods.

Literally the community complains when a group of people have something that they can't have. It's just annoying.

For mods they just have their tag, but maybe for youtubers, like /showflag /hideflag

Youtubers who get 500 subs get a YT flag in place of their current flag...

EDIT: May like this (but obviously not their logo cause law suits. But this is just an example of what it could look like.

Or maybe a Youtuber tag. Like Mod, Admin, and Beta.

And maybe Youtubers can have like. /recloak (show YT tag) and then they can /cloak like 3 times a day, like beta rank could.

How about YouTube Hat at 250 subs, flag at 500 and YouTuber tag for 1k/1.5 , that way it's special and random ppl can't abuse it or anything

Also bump
  • I would say it's good idea but it's not fair even tho I am one of the peeps who has 500 subs on yt Alot of peeps arent taht lucky and it would of course rise I would like the flag and logo but a hat?no
  • CubicCubic Member

I would say it's good idea but it's not fair even tho I am one of the peeps who has 500 subs on yt Alot of peeps arent taht lucky and it would of course rise I would like the flag and logo but a hat?no

Its not about luck... it's about how much effort you put in, how good your content is and how frequently you upload
  • CubicCubic Member
    Bump added some more suggestions
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    fr
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited August 2021
    -1 so you think Youtubers Should Get Something that People won't get just Let the Game Be like it is why Give Something special for People who makes A Video for game it's Unfair for People because they won't get it.
  • -1 so you think Youtubers Should Get Something that People won't get just Let the Game Be like it is why Give Something special for People who makes A Video for game it's Unfair for People because they won't get it.

what other form of advertising does cc have except youtubers?? not many
  • Player said:

-1 so you think Youtubers Should Get Something that People won't get just Let the Game Be like it is why Give Something special for People who makes A Video for game it's Unfair for People because they won't get it.

what other form of advertising does cc have except youtubers?? not many
    Tapjoy? If not then our First ever Collabing Company Blue Wizard Who Makes people play for a wand And Many websites have the Castles.cc in it so the Game is Still running without the YouTube
  • +1
    Personally, I found cc again after seeing a YouTube video and I know a lot of others have too. YouTube is a big part of cc but people just don't realise. It would be nice to have more representation ingame.
  • Jme7Jme7 Member

(Note: This isn't meant to be hateful in any way, sorry if it comes off like that)

*sigh* listen. You don't just "Makes a video for game", you have to ACTUALLY put in a LOT of HARD WORK in order to actually get even 100 subs! I try really hard and I'm only at 7. Listen, if you are talented and you can put in hard work to make videos and people like your content and subscribe to you, you should get something a little extra in the game to show that cc appreciates yt creators! I get your point, it's an exclusive item, but still! And also, not to mention, sooooo many people come from seeing their favorite channel play this cool new game, and maybe they should play it, after all they don't need to download anything and they might even meet their favorite youtuber in game!

Oki end rant
  • GLXYdefeaterGLXYdefeater Member
    edited August 2021

But anybody could start a youtube channel, it's quite easy. you just have to make some videos, maybe advertise your channel a bit, tell your friends, and there you have some subs and a channel. While that's not all it's a start. Also, i think rewards for youtubers would be good because it takes work, and youtubers have to think of ideas for the videos. unless if you personally know a youtuber who tells you about that stuff it goes somewhat unknown the work that goes into youtube
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2021
    I hate to say it but I agree with Larrys here. Most of you obviously weren't around for the press hat. People botted subscribers to get it, the press hat became something that had nothing to do with youtubers. Saying the videos also have to have views doesn't work because then they can just bot views.

Anything special in this game doesn't work. We have seen it happen in the past. There's no point of repeating history when this has already failed with a much smaller game audience.
  • U said:

I hate to say it but I agree with Larrys here. Most of you obviously weren't around for the press hat. People botted subscribers to get it, the press hat became something that had nothing to do with youtubers. Saying the videos also have to have views doesn't work because then they can just bot views.

Anything special in this game doesn't work. We have seen it happen in the past. There's no point of repeating history when this has already failed with a much smaller game audience.

I agree with U. It’s really impossible to have limited items because either people find a way around the requirements to gain such an item, or people complain about how unfair it is that certain people get it and not them. This was more said back in 2020, a bump was kind of pointless.
  • what if it was a flag
  • Player said:

what if it was a flag

Like what I suggested a while ago, like U said, people could bot their subs or views to obtain that.
  • Ok fair enough I don’t think it would work
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited August 2021
    Normally when Kewb tries to Make Something Specific item for Special Player it just makes the Other People/Buyer/Collectors Angry that why only them.Thats The Problem the Community wants Everything to be Obtainable By Everyone.

Might be another Reason Kewb never added New Tags
  • Jme7Jme7 Member
    U said:

I know. People try to ruin anything good happening. But, maybe you could have every channel actually reviewed. You go to discord (or maybe a special website or something), link your YT account (So you have proof that it is yours), then a team of trusted reviewers (or just mods that have spare time) could review the channels and see if they are putting in work, actually have engagement and don't have botted comments, and really do care about cubic castles. I know, mods have so much more stuff to do already, but again maybe the "trusted team" for reviewing this stuff could be the youtubers! Maybe you could have the user apply for the youtuber things AND being on the team. You don't have to be on the team to be a youtuber, if the team doesn't think the person is fit for judging, then they don't have to put them on the team.
  • Bro why don't you get this? @Jme7 There would be no sense Adding Special item for Player who make yt Because Firstly the youtubers will just sell for Profit or if it's Flag of some kind of Template People would Think it's unfair that they only get it and back then Kewb did made something like that where youtubers get a Special hat for Being making videos for cc.But after some time People Botted Subs and Views Got that Press hat and sold for Big Profits and That's why they got removed for it and now are available for everyone at Hat Pack.
  • Jme7Jme7 Member

Bro why don't you get this? @Jme7 There would be no sense Adding Special item for Player who make yt Because Firstly the youtubers will just sell for Profit or if it's Flag of some kind of Template People would Think it's unfair that they only get it and back then Kewb did made something like that where youtubers get a Special hat for Being making videos for cc.But after some time People Botted Subs and Views Got that Press hat and sold for Big Profits and That's why they got removed for it and now are available for everyone at Hat Pack.

Did you even read my comment XD I addressed the botting problem, and I acknowledged that people would be jealous.

As for selling for profit, just say that it can't leave the users inventory or something. If it is in a chest/trash bin/sink/trade window/cash register it immediately gets teleported back into the owners inventory. Simple. Can't be dropped or anything. You can unequip it if you don't want to wear it, of course.
  • Jme7 said:

Bro why don't you get this? @Jme7 There would be no sense Adding Special item for Player who make yt Because Firstly the youtubers will just sell for Profit or if it's Flag of some kind of Template People would Think it's unfair that they only get it and back then Kewb did made something like that where youtubers get a Special hat for Being making videos for cc.But after some time People Botted Subs and Views Got that Press hat and sold for Big Profits and That's why they got removed for it and now are available for everyone at Hat Pack.

Did you even read my comment XD I addressed the botting problem, and I acknowledged that people would be jealous.

As for selling for profit, just say that it can't leave the users inventory or something. If it is in a chest/trash bin/sink/trade window/cash register it immediately gets teleported back into the owners inventory. Simple. Can't be dropped or anything. You can unequip it if you don't want to wear it, of course.
    And then Kewb gets tons of Complaints that why can't we drop it it's taking our onv space and whatever
  • Jme7Jme7 Member
    edited August 2021

Jme7 said:

And then Kewb gets tons of Complaints that why can't we drop it it's taking our onv space and whatever
    2 options:
    - Make it expand your inventory space by 1 when you aren't wearing it (this should be able to be done, packrat exists so they just need to do something like that)
    - Make it not be an item, but a command or a button.