Dirt mask resize

TacticalthTacticalth Member
edited April 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
Please, for the love of the dirt gods, resize the dirt mask, it's super small >.>
It just doesn't make sense how a qbee can squish their head in there

Also another suggestion is to make them able to wear tophats cause it would be really cute

@SirKewberth

Comments

• +1
  • +1
  • remove the eyes while you're at it :P
  • potatocat said:

remove the eyes while you're at it :P

It is a mask, so how would you see out of it then

Also +1, it should be the size of a normal dirt block, so that we can camo ;)
  • Yes please make it larger it's smaller than the qbee's head
  • 'Dragon' said:

"-1" i see nothing wrong about making it a bit bigger, i guess you will be able to explain?
  • MEEPYZ said:

potatocat said:

remove the eyes while you're at it :P

It is a mask, so how would you see out of it then
    Since you're being literal "see through fabric" "Pinholes"

I don't even think the qbees can see through those, the eyes are on the forehead. I hate them, they're too close to each other. Maybe if they were normal qbee eyes I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Buuuut whatever I did it myself.

• +1
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited April 2020
    [BN] said:

'Dragon' said:

"-1" i see nothing wrong about making it a bit bigger, i guess you will be able to explain?
    Resizing something after its already in the game is a very bad idea for the develepors.

If it is resized the people who liked it small will all complain saying they want a refund because it was changed after they bought it. Its just a bad idea in general in all games, not just CC.

Don't get me wrong I would like it more if it was bigger, but it just should not happen since its already released.
  • I like it small. If you’re worried about our “Qbee heads fitting it in” we literally cut off our head for halloween a “ketchup” comes out of us.

It being small also complements the April Fools thing, plus when i wear it with angel wings it makes me laugh.
  • -1 I love being derp
  • I think it's cute how it is!
  • Nah, they done an amazing job on this one, like it's going to be REALLY good for hide and seek using an invisible cloak. Can't wait.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    well yeah maybe would be nice, but you forget that its an april fools item, it needs to not make sense
  • tbh i like it smol
  • +1