• Sebz! said:

draw me free >:) sets in my pfp

So hard to draw xd it take 2 hours min
  • SebzNebzSebzNebz Member
    edited February 2020

Sebz! said:

took me around 75-90 minutes to make another art peice :v plus its kinda skeptical that it takes u 2 hours to draw that (no offense but)
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited February 2020
    Sebz! said:

Sebz! said:

took me around 75-90 minutes to make another art peice :v plus its kinda skeptical that it takes u 2 hours to draw that (no offense but)
    Because he has to search the forums for somebody else’s drawing that has that exact outfit
  • There is no way for me to confirm or deny that this is yours or not but please do not use someone else's work if possible - it's really disrespectful.

Any art is appreciated whether you think it's good or not, it's art! It can look how you imagine. You may not be copying someone else's work but if you are then maybe try something of your own.
  • This guy already stealed a few arts in other discussions before.. Hmmmm :P
  • i still want my art free
  • JuIius said:

Sebz! said:

Sebz! said:

Because he has to search the forums for somebody else’s drawing that has that exact outfit
    Nah that's my own quitfit in cubic castles and i didn't cops someones pictures thats %100 mine
  • Avachuela said:

This guy already stealed a few arts in other discussions before.. Hmmmm :P

But i draw it with my naked hand bro this is %100 mine not stolen or copied
  • There is no way for me to confirm or deny that this is yours or not but please do not use someone else's work if possible - it's really disrespectful.

Any art is appreciated whether you think it's good or not, it's art! It can look how you imagine. You may not be copying someone else's work but if you are then maybe try something of your own.

This is already my picture why u are not searching or not asking me thats so rude u need learn something from your family
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2020
    @White Blood Please read the rules and pay close attention to the part about mulitposting. Thanks