Buying Cubits in the Cubit Store

Hi there! I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm missing something, but when I go to the Cubit Store to try and buy cubits, whenever I click any of the amounts to buy - nothing happens. I'm a new player (only level 7 at the moment) and I'm running Cubic Castles on my macbook.

Comments

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Hmm do you use Steam to play? If yes, it happened to me today when I tried to buy cubits. Just restart steam or even your device and then it will work properly. If you're using the Windows client, the one from the cubic castles site, try to unistall it and then reinstall it. Otherwise, if these two don't work, try to contact support.
  • Thanks for the tip - though I have the game installed an application directly on my macbook (no steam). I downloaded the game on my iphone though and it let me purchase the cubits. The transaction went through though I never received any cubits.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Well, if you didn't receive your cubits, just send a support ticket and I'm sure they will help you :)