Are You Excited?

On The Forum Page Horus Said That We Will Earn Daily Raffle Tockens After The Event Is Over. (The Tockens Will Be For Prizes!!) :D I imagine 2nd May Because The Umbrella Thing Ends 1st May.

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    The contest ends tomorrow, and we'll maybe get the winner same day. Everyone who logs in daily gets 1 free token as a 'Log-In Bouns' I think that starts tomorrow too.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Tokens Price ⬇
    Well, I want the tokens to be cheaper. Cheaper tokens will lead to noober player receiving them, and if they want, sell them. Who knows, maybe the next months prize could be a krampus, or less worth, so they will drop automatically cause of the grand prizes worth.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What I want to know is if there's a chance you can get nothing from the raffles..
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Yes? Cuz Theres Only One Winner?
  • I thought there would be lesser prizes as well! D:
  • No comment.
    There's 1 prize, 1 winner. Only 1 person will win, everyone else gets nothing.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    never had one so yea I'm excited
    I'll probably collect 'em too *v*
  • Wow. I went fishing came back and 11 comments came! :O
  • Wow. I went fishing came back and 11 comments came! :O

No comment.
  • Even if the raffle tokens go down in price, I think the grand prize will be pretty good, considering that however many tokens you put in counts as 1 entry.
  • Well, I want the tokens to be cheaper. Cheaper tokens will lead to noober player receiving them, and if they want, sell them. Who knows, maybe the next months prize could be a krampus, or less worth, so they will drop automatically cause of the grand prizes worth.

I think I remember Sir Kewberth saying next raffle prize will be a Ram Pet. Not too sure.
  • Cant wait. Now is 11.48am May 2, 2016 . And im waiting for update
  • Why still no update
  • rien-sama said:

Why still no update

there is now ahaha