Flying Wings!!!

GabriFerMonGabriFerMon Member
edited April 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
I Want A Perk To Use With Wings, A Perk To Do The Wings Do A Slow Fall.

Comments

• It's Good But The Wings Are Only Part Of Outfit And It Do Not Only Is A Outfit
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember

I Want A Perk To Use With Wings, A Perk To Do The Wings Do A Slow Fall. All You People Want This?

there is already perk like that
  • I AM Suggesting This For An Utility For Wings, Without For Only Wear
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    *Insane* said:

I Want A Perk To Use With Wings, A Perk To Do The Wings Do A Slow Fall. All You People Want This?

A perk that makes you fall slowly??? please point out what it is?
  • scorto7 said:

*Insane* said:

What he means is when a Qbee falls off from a high platform, the Qbee will fall slowly.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

scorto7 said:

*Insane* said:

What he means is when a Qbee falls off from a high platform, the Qbee will fall slowly.
    No... insane said there is already a perk like that... but i don't know of a perk that makes you fall slowly as described.... i only know that the balloon has that effect(but only a little). So i was wondering what perk he was referring too.
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    scorto7 said:

scorto7 said:

*Insane* said:

No... insane said there is already a perk like that... but i don't know of a perk that makes you fall slowly as described.... i only know that the balloon has that effect(but only a little). So i was wondering what perk he was referring too.
    Nah, there isn't a perk like that. Also I don't think the balloon affects fall speed at all.
  • I already made a discussion about flying
  • That would be a great perk
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    This can be a little bad for parkours i think
  • I feel it will make changes to some parkours, being a good thing those that have the special rare wings not perk can do the parkours making it a requirment for some courses. Those that dont have wings obviously won't be able to do the parkour. Think its a great idea for a rare costume but not perk makes it more of a special item.

I Want A Perk To Use With Wings, A Perk To Do The Wings Do A Slow Fall.

• *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited June 2016
    Reasons Why It Should NOT Be Added:

(A.) Literally defeats the purpose of "Parkour."
    (B.) Slow Fall is really not worth getting. Why? 1. When you're doing bottomless parkour and you fall, you'll have to glide VERY slowly down in order to die and restart, it takes up way too much time, IMO.
    (C.) IF flying was added, the wings would become more rare.

(P.S I ALREADY made a discussion about this so no need to make another one, many players have disagreed with my opinion in that discussion. I now agree with the others that it should NOT be added. The real problem is, players can just cheat by flying through the parkour.)

I vote no.

~ Jess
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Why Is This Back? Last Comment Was A Month Ago, @BJDware
    Outfits Are Only For Appearance Of A Qbee Its Not The Major Purpose Of The Game, If Outfits Had Functions Then The Game Will Become Pay2Win = More Scammers...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like this idea, but there must be also an option to disable that in realms settings to make it fair on parkours
  • Or wings just take you off the ground a little bit so it looks like ur flying when you walk around
  • A suggestion: to use the "Glide" need jump And hold button and Glide Can be desabled be active "Parkour" in the realm style tags :D
  • A suggestion: to use the "Glide" need jump And hold button and Glide Can be desabled be active "Parkour" in the realm style tags :D

Agreed Lol
  • This has been brought up before but it may work if realms could turn 'flying' on and off perhaps.
  • You say yourself , what about the players lvl 50 ?, they can no longer choose perks and most would stay with the desire to try it , it seems a bad idea, but could be for everyone, not only for the players that if they can have perks , but could be done through a quest or just to include it in an item of clothing and longer .

• It is said that they will not add this. I have tried and failed, it isn't gonna work :I
  • We shouldn't be able to fly but...
    We should have a type of perk unlocked while wearing it.
    like.. You'll shine if you wear a fairy wing or something.
    Wearing Batwings will make your character a bit shady etc.
  • Admins and Moderators can just add the "Glide" feature to the wearables wings
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

Admins and Moderators can just add the "Glide" feature to the wearables wings

Us moderators do not have that kind of power.
    *looks at his D-Angel wings with sadness*

Though the Developers do. C:

This has been suggested a few times in the past, and i honestly don't dislike the idea.
    To prevent misuse of such a feature, perhaps a block that activates it instead?
    Hit the block > powers wings > jump off a cliff > floats downwards like a feather.. mmm.. Feathers..