What do you hate the most in the game

As the title says.

I hate the scammers

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    I hate the scammers too. That's kinda it. I hate the lag sometimes.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I hate loads of things, more by the week xD

1 thing I hate is: The Food Bumper they're the same price, the same rarity and the same thing but some give 50 Warp Food and some give 15 Warp Food I hate it, and it's a bit silly.
  • I hate loads of things, more by the week xD

1 thing I hate is: The Food Bumper they're the same price, the same rarity and the same thing but some give 50 Warp Food and some give 15 Warp Food I hate it, and it's a bit silly.

I Agree with Penguin
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited April 2016
    There's a post that's pretty related to this.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/23/favourite-least-favourite-game-features/p1
    Only the title isn't as strongly put.

Posts like this are just saddening to see. Especially from a New player/Forumer's perspective.

It's understandable to disagree with some of the things in-game but "hate" is such a definitive word.

The developers value the opinions very much of their supporters and players.
    But for them to see someone going so far as "I straight-up I hate this." is probably a little saddening.

This is their Job. this is what they (hopefully) love doing and probably want to continue doing.

I know I have high hopes for the game as a whole.

Cubic Castle's is far from a one-man job. (Luckily there's 3 of them.)
    But still... Three people trying to cater to a community that's grown quite a lot of the past 2 1/2 years. It can be hard to please everyone with an update that comes out bug free, or an update that has EVERYTHING added to it in one bundle.

---

As far as scamming goes:
    rien-sama said:

I hate the scammers

I hate the scammers too. That's kinda it. I hate the lag sometimes.

A majority of the CC community would agree with the statements. It is a problem on here; but again it's to be expected on any and every MMO out there that has an economy. Some player's are greedy, some what to take advantage of a situation; scamming is their best option.
    And because of player's like this is caused some of our very own dedicated player's to leave temporarily or even quit.

It's saddening to see some feel it's come to that way but...
    But the same time I ask myself. Why?:
    "Why are they leaving instead of helping others to fall victim?"
    Well that's a question I honestly can't answer for.

However, I can answer that The developers have done what they can (currently) to prevent it.

There comes a time when players have to take ownership for their actions.

---
    ALWAYS (and I can't emphasis this enough) ALWAYS double check your trade window.
    Don't accept a deal that sounds "sketchy".

No one's making you put the cubits in the piggy bank.
    No one's forcing you to drop your items.
    No one's telling you that you have to do anything.

---

They want to threaten you? Fine. There's nothing they can report you for.

Now the best option for you (anyone) is to avoid it.
    Just don't respond to the holla's.
    Don't TP.
    Don't give them the satisfaction of getting a crowded room.
    It only leads to chaos: Early reporting, threats made. realm bans. Further unnecessary reporting. It's just essentially a big mess.

---

Sorry if this sounds like a rant, but I'm a dedicated player.

I care about this game a lot. I don't like seeing a player call victim to a scam, a friend leave because of a better game, another player quit because of scamming problems, or
    But I also don't like "hate" bashing, especially when you know the dev's try their *hardest* (for lack of a better word) to do what they can to better the game.

Like I said, This game is their job. They probably love doing it and they probably love their job even more knowing they can please (most of) their supporters.

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    ^I'm not hating on the devs, or their work. I'm certainly not bashing the devs. I simply said I hate the scammers. The scammers aren't a creation of the devs, and are not just about this game either. There are scammers here, there are scammers in other games, there are scammers in the real world. I don't see how hating them hurts the devs.

I love this game too, and I care about it as well. I am not blaming the devs or anybody else for the scamming. I simply hate the dishonesty of the scammers. I'm sorry if my initial comment wasn't clear, so I am clarifying this now.

And what I said about the lag, I take back now. I don't exactly HATE the lag in the true sense of the word. Not as harshly. That is why I said "sometimes". It's more like, I dislike the lag sometimes. BUT I'm still not blaming the devs at all. I love what they made and I truly appreciate the hard word they put in this game. I was not complaining. I wasn't even asking for it to be fixed. I was simply stating what I dislike.

I'm sorry if it sounded that way, and I'm sorry if I hurt you. It wasn't my intention.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016
    As previously mentioned, there's already a thread dedicated for this. Please don't create multiple topics :) - http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/23/favourite-least-favourite-game-features/p1
This discussion has been closed.