Ram Kennel

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I want it back, but it's kinda unfair for the people that bought one 80k+ For example when I bought a orange scarf 200k the day before Christmas I felt like I just gave away 50 dollars.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It'll be hard to put it back. Like Dragon said, people paid so much for it. It'll be hard for players to adjust if the prices dropped suddenly. :) I do want the ram back though, but I don't think it will be back.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PEgamingPEgaming Member
    edited April 2016
    We had no warning about it leaving, and when we were told that it will come back, half a year passed and it remained the same. Of course I want it back.
  • Hello there,
    While we are talking about how it's "unfair" all those people who bought their ram kennel for 80k-100k will now think it's unfair. In games, you usually have no warning it would leave. Everyone is able to get it, even the poor if they save cubits, and sell stuff they can get a ram kennel. It just requires hard work.
    Wurfino said:

Everything has risks, And they had accepted the risk that it may come back, so basically it's their responsibility to do so. Dragon deserves more to dissapear in the Cubit Store as it's a 'SPECIAL!' Pet that cost $ to obtain one. It's also 100% unfair to players who can't even afford it, Not because of the high value, but because all of us have favorites and opinions of each pet. Which those players who can't afford their 'favorite' pet, Is just crushed.. specially when it's a normal pet that cost cubits.

No item in this game costs money to obtain the item.

----------
    I have played this game 1.5 years, I have never spent a penny, what don't estates that tell you. You may obtain anything you want. I have obtained Ram Kennel, Halo, etc. It shows you can get whatever you work for. =D

• GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Wurfino said:

Everything has risks, And they had accepted the risk that it may come back, so basically it's their responsibility to do so. Dragon deserves more to dissapear in the Cubit Store as it's a 'SPECIAL!' Pet that cost $ to obtain one. It's also 100% unfair to players who can't even afford it, Not because of the high value, but because all of us have favorites and opinions of each pet. Which those players who can't afford their 'favorite' pet, Is just crushed.. specially when it's a normal pet that cost cubits.

The same can be said for the Krampus IMO. We all have a favorite hat as I am sure, and most people cant afford their dream hats. Also, the Doc & Nurse hat could only be obtained by paying real money, but they cost less than a Krampus which anybody with enough luck could have gotten.

Also, I think that it is nice that there is a "Rare" pet, it contributes to keeping our economy alive. And I feel that the dragon should be permanent, because, like you said, it is "Special", so it should stay special.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Well, I remember a certain admin *cough* SirK xD saying Ram Kennel is going to come back sooner or later. I'll look for the post he said it (old forums) and edit this post :p
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Gollum said:

Wurfino said:

The same can be said for the Krampus IMO. We all have a favorite hat as I am sure, and most people cant afford their dream hats. Also, the Doc & Nurse hat could only be obtained by paying real money, but they cost less than a Krampus which anybody with enough luck could have gotten.

Also, I think that it is nice that there is a "Rare" pet, it contributes to keeping our economy alive. And I feel that the dragon should be permanent, because, like you said, it is "Special", so it should stay special.
    Keep me in the cubit store!
  • I think there should be certain events for the return of the raam kennel. Make a weekend long sale for the raam. Like the april fools pack
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator

Well, I remember a certain admin *cough* SirK xD saying Ram Kennel is going to come back sooner or later. I'll look for the post he said it (old forums) and edit this post :p

My understanding was that the pet's were originally to be rotated. So you would have a cycle where there was 1 pet that wasn't available.

Things may have changed though :p