Which is better Roblox or cubic castles?CLOSE DIS!

sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
edited March 2019 in Off-Topic
I had this argument with my cousins over which game was better so I made a poll and you guys can decide
https://strawpoll.com/h9p2gwb3

Comments

• Cubic Castles is way better than Roblox.
  • Equal
  • WAYYYYYY better mate. No comparison whatsoever.
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited February 2019
    That's what I was saying
    Roblox has &$+#+*+\++#(:*:\"\&#&*&#&"$"% graphics
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited February 2019
    sdgamez3 said:

That's what I was saying

Not if you play games that actually look good.. roblox isn't one game,yes,it might have some horrible games but if you call roblox bad then that's probably just because you haven't played the good games.I have played cubic castles way more than roblox but i still prefer roblox to cubic..maybe it's just because i have kinda quit right now.. i don't know.
  • Who voted 400 times on the poll?
  • sdgamez3 said:

That's what I was saying

Not if you play games that actually look good.. roblox isn't one game,yes,it might have some horrible games but if you call roblox bad then that's probably just because you haven't played the good games.I have played cubic castles way more than roblox but i still prefer roblox to cubic..maybe it's just because i have kinda quit right now.. i don't know.
    Bro I've played Roblox a lot with my cousins just cuz there wasn't anything else to do and I played loads of games in and they were all bad.
    Also Roblox is a game that only players under 10 who don't care about quality gameplay like
  • Cubic Castles, duh!!! Roblox is really not good for kids!!!
    edited February 2019
    Um ik
    I'm with cubic castles too
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited February 2019
    Graphics don't matter the game does, although the graphics still have to be half decent ;)

Also you talk about be graphics yet cc doesn't have the best graphics by far

PS. Cc doesn't give u free items..
  • Neither does Roblox also cc has decent graphics and Roblox has complete super trash graphics
  • At least you can't see the pixels of your character in Roblox
  • sdgamez3 said:

Neither does Roblox also cc has decent graphics and Roblox has complete super trash graphics

Have you checked how high up your graphics bar is? Also i'd say roblox has better graphics than cubic castles.I guess we have all just got used to it and think it looks super good now.
    edited February 2019
    AHahHHHAhaHahahHanaaa RoBlOx SucKKs aNd cUbIc caStlEs DoEs nOt!!!! eNd Of diScUsSiOn!
    aLsO aT leAsT cuBiC caStlEs sTufF doEs nOt loOk likE A piLE oF JumBleD gArbAgE!
    Ok so yes Roblox does at least have high resolution graphics I admit it but what's the point of that high resolution when your game is gonna look like a bunch of garbage shapes put up akwardly together?
  • sdgamez3 said:

AHahHHHAhaHahahHanaaa RoBlOx SucKKs aNd cUbIc caStlEs DoEs nOt!!!! eNd Of diScUsSiOn!
    aLsO aT leAsT cuBiC caStlEs sTufF doEs nOt loOk likE A piLE oF JumBleD gArbAgE!
    Ok so yes Roblox does at least have high resolution graphics I admit it but what's the point of that high resolution when your game is gonna look like a bunch of garbage shapes put up akwardly together?

Well yes but that is the developers' fault,not roblox's.Anyway i'm done talking bad about cubic castles on its own forum so i won't comment here anymore.
  • Cc is good and Roblox suks that is that if u like Roblox so much y don't u go and leave the forums? IDK XD
  • Cubic Castles is SO much better than Roblox
  • sdgamez3 said:

Cc is good and Roblox suks that is that if u like Roblox so much y don't u go and leave the forums? IDK XD

I like all of my games 10x more than cc doesnt mean im gonna quit.

incoming cringey msg by sdgames
  • Sarco said:

sdgamez3 said:

Cc is good and Roblox suks that is that if u like Roblox so much y don't u go and leave the forums? IDK XD

I like all of my games 10x more than cc doesnt mean im gonna quit.

incoming cringey msg by sdgames
    How dare u call my msgs cringy

Also I don't have any other good game to play in cuz all play store games suk so I only play cc
    I also have Minecraft but i don't play it much
  • Bruh roblox doesnt even compare thats like asking which is better chocolate or nuts........CHOCOLATE!!!!!
  • I think it's all just personal preference. I personally prefer Cubic Castles.
    And I also think that there is no reason to compare the two. They're two completely different games.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Minecraft
    edited March 2019
    Lol bro I like Minecraft but I got bored of Minecraft that's why I started playing cc but Minecraft is still a great game
    Also @Sir Beckley nuts aren't bad I like almonds and cashews and coconuts (only in the bounty candy bar tho) and donuts
  • Cc better
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited March 2019
    well on the graphics side, you can push the limits of where roblox's graphics can go. it can look pretty aesthetic too. some games i can give are phantom forces and life of an otaku.

but i'm not saying cubic castles' graphics are less appealing than that of roblox, it's just, like julie said, not really comparable because even if yes they are blocky voxel games, they are two completely different games.

and of course you can't post a "is cubic castles better than roblox" thread on cubic castles, because (i don't mean to offend) there is an inevitable bias. if you would post on a roblox forum "is cubic castles better than roblox" surely, they will say roblox is better. so there's really no point.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2019
    technically and theoretically, roblox is better... you could make cc on roblox...

but if you are talking about roblox's current games, then yes, cc is way better!
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited March 2019
    Piratax10 said:

but if you are talking about roblox's current games, then yes, cc is way better!

well, that is true and false at the same time

if you're talking about the tycoon and grind algorithm of today's roblox games then yes, cc is definitely 100x better.

but roblox can also have it's gems too, you just have to find them.

• Pyreon said:

well on the graphics side, you can push the limits of where roblox's graphics can go. it can look pretty aesthetic too. some games i can give are phantom forces and life of an otaku.

but i'm not saying cubic castles' graphics are less appealing than that of roblox, it's just, like julie said, not really comparable because even if yes they are blocky voxel games, they are two completely different games.

and of course you can't post a "is cubic castles better than roblox" thread on cubic castles, because (i don't mean to offend) there is an inevitable bias. if you would post on a roblox forum "is cubic castles better than roblox" surely, they will say roblox is better. so there's really no point.

I posted this on cc forums cuz I wanted me to win and my cousins to lose :p
  • Pyreon said:

Piratax10 said:

but roblox can also have it's gems too, you just have to find them.

Yes, you can find its gems, but they became rarer compared to before... (i don't know if this has changed on 2019, i quit in the start of 2018)
    I knew many gems when i used to play roblox, and most are dead now tho =/
  • those were the days piratax, those were the days.