Prize Dispensers at official parkours and other official places

Can they be reseted? I always find them empty because my time is totally different from CC time ,-,

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I'm pretty sure those belong to Hinter. He likes to host little events with prizes in parkour realms. So that's all up to him.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    Cortana said:

I'm pretty sure those belong to Hinter. He likes to host little events with prizes in parkour realms. So that's all up to him.

Idk,I saw one more in cubic center but empty.I have no luck.At least green course should be reseted ,-,
  • If it would, there'd be a high chance that it will be camped.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    *Insane* said:

Cortana said:

Idk,I saw one more in cubic center but empty.I have no luck.At least green course should be reseted ,-,
    Those are not officially a part of those realms as Cortana mentioned.
    I Will note to @Hinter to remove dispensers when his events end, to avoid further confusion.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    BJDware said:

*Insane* said:

Cortana said:

Those are not officially a part of those realms as Cortana mentioned.
    I Will note to @Hinter to remove dispensers when his events end, to avoid further confusion.
    oh ok! i mean nobody explained me what are they for so i was kinda confused