IGN: RainbowRaindeerxo

Hellow Admin ahmm can you check my Character IGN:Velajuel because RainbowRaindeerxo said that i scam his/her Bat Wings and his/her friend IGN: Amy i forgot what is the next name....said you have his wings..i was planning to buy his Bat Wings yesterday in 100c then after the Server Restarting she/he didnt come back to CC and then she/he saying that i scam his Bat Wings (sorry for my bad english gomenasai) please inform me T_T i dont like this

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Velajuel said:

Hellow Admin ahmm can you check my Character IGN:Velajuel because RainbowRaindeerxo said that i scam his/her Bat Wings and his/her friend IGN: Amy i forgot what is the next name....said you have his wings..i was planning to buy his Bat Wings yesterday in 100c then after the Server Restarting she/he didnt come back to CC and then she/he saying that i scam his Bat Wings (sorry for my bad english gomenasai) please inform me T_T i dont like this

Did you get the bat wings? Or paid?
  • no i didnt :(
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016
    I'm sorry. I seem to not be able to understand the situation.
    Could you try to explain it again?

From what i can gather so far:
    - You were going to purchase wings but did not complete the trade.
    - Server had a restart.
    - You logged back on to find the seller of accusing you of stealing them.
    - You do not have the wings.

correct? Anything i am missing?
  • BJDware said:

I'm sorry. I seem to not be able to understand the situation.
    Could you try to explain it again?

From what i can gather so far:
    - You were going to purchase wings but did not complete the trade.
    - Server had a restart.
    - You logged back on to find the seller of accusing you of stealing them. and he come back tommorow theny he saying i scam his Wings
    - You do not have the wings.

correct? Anything i am missing?

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Then i do not see anything for you to worry about.
    Simply explain to the other player that you do not have the item. If he continues to chase you, ignore him and remove him from your realm, then report him for harassment.
  • BJDware said:

Then i do not see anything for you to worry about.
    Simply explain to the other player that you do not have the item. If he continues to chase you, ignore him and remove him from your realm, then report him for harassment.

ohh i see thank you senpai :)