Superxtreme's Suggestions ツ

SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
edited December 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
CLOTHES

* Superman outfit or other Super heroes outfits Mask: Accesoires pack, Shirt and pants: Clothes pack and Robe: Clothes pack
* Monkey outfit: (Critter suits pack)
* Shoes: (Accesoires pack)
* More wigs Added: 05-18-2015 (Yuletide Pack)
* Mustache or beard (Accesoires pack) Added: 12-02-2015 (Yuletide Pack)
* Tiara (Accesoires pack)
* Backpack (Extra slots for your items)
* Ghost face mask (Halloween)
* Speedo Pants (Clothes Pack)
* Ice Cream Hat(Summer Pack)
* Cow Outfit (Critter Suits Pack)
* Tribal Masks
- Samoan Mask Added: 08-25-2016 (Hats Pack)
- Voodo Mask
- Chinese mask

CRAFTABLE ITEMS

* Dyeable pillows (Receipt: Cloth, cottons, dye with the sewingkit)
* Walking cane (Walk 20% faster) (Receipt: Sticks, trunks, rope, diamond with a hammer)
* Fertilizer or growing spray For your farm bushes (Receipt: Dirt, water, grass and special item)
* Jukebox (Need to activate with a music wand) (Receipt: Noteblocks, Stanless steel, glue and magnets)
* Disco ball (Need to activate with a music wand) (Receipt: Glass, lantarns, Silver/Gold and glue)
* Hammock (Receipt: Cloth, strings, ropes and cottons)
* Birdcage (Receipt: Gold, diamond, tacks and special item)
* Chandeliers (Receipt: Refined iron, Candles, glass and glue) Action: Light up when you use the dark stamp
* Dyeable fences (Receipt: Trunks, Sticks, Any dye and Tacks)
* Basket (Extra slots for your cottons, rubbers and berries)
* Fire Hydrant (Receipt: Refined iron, water, stainless steel and special item) Action: None, just a decoration.
* Clocks (Receipt: Refined iron, glass, glue and special item) Action: Once it's crafted you will see the Cubics time when you place it.
* Velvet rope (Receipt: Rope, gold, cottons and glue) Action: Decoration
* Wall Trophies Action: Decoration

1360581724_0000

* You can get the "special item" when you farm or mine. Chance is 1 of 50.

BLOCKS AND MINEABLE ITEMS

* Red carpet
* Shells
* Straw (Blocks and stairs) Receipt: Clay, sticks and grass Added: 11-16-2016 (Thanksgiving Pack)
* Diamonds Added: 01-21-2016
* Marble Added: 01-21-2016

OTHERS

* Calculator Connected with your cashregister
* Music wand To activitate a jukebox or a disco ball
* Birds Catch them in mines and put them in the birdcage or you can buy them in the recube section.
* Big ventilator Works like the accelorings Added: 10-25-2015 (weather's pack)
* Weather stamps Rain, snow etc etc... Added: 10-25-2015 (weather's pack)
* Award statues (For events, Once you give it to somebody. It is not tradable anymore.) You can add a note like: First place Dungeon Contest 2015
* Connected with Game Center (IOS) So we can invite new players via social media.
* Country flags (Not that flag next to your name) But you can use it like the wand or you can place them.
* Youtube bumber (Once you bumb on it, you will go straight to a youtube channel) You can recieve them only via the game staff. (Not tradable)
* Pets Flute You have a ability to stop your pets following you.
* Editable sign You have a ability to change the text on a sign, without destroying it.
* Drop traps Objects falling from the sky that will hurt you. Like boulders or spears
* Smoke Block Place it and some smoke will appear.
* Quick Stack option With one click, your items in your inventory will automatically convert in your chests.
* Zeppelin or Airplane or Air balloon Action: Flying in the overworld. Decoration or Maybe add some message like Merry Christmas.

* Anti scam/Reputation war

Each complete trades with the cash register (To avoid drop trades). A buyer have a option to give you 1 point (1 point each day/per player)
A warning from a game staff you will lose -10 points
Each ban, you will lose all your points.
Each 1000 points you will earn 1000 cubits or other reward from Cosmic Cow.
It shouldn't work with alt accounts.

Comments

• 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    1k points for ONLY 1k cubits???
    id think that after trading with 1k people you should get more...
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    719matmat said:

Just a example ;)

• 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member

719matmat said:

Just a example ;)

ooh k. other than that, all of these suggestions are really cool ;3
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited April 2016
    * Anti scam/Reputation war

Each complete trades with the cash register (To avoid drop trades). A buyer have a option to give you 1 point (1 point each day/per player)
    A warning from a game staff you will lose -10 points
    Each ban, you will lose all your points.
    Each 1000 points you will earn 1000 cubits or other reward from Cosmic Cow.
    It shouldn't work with alt accounts.

I support this idea section.
    Ever played Maple story? They have a system kind of like this to.

Fame Points: I'm not sure how often/much a player could bestow another with the point and I'm not sure what the rewards were for it (If their were any). But it was always nice to see popular players with 2000+ fame.

However, I don't totally agree with the time of it (per -day reset) though because
    That could get abused; and while I don't like pessimistic thoughts I always get one or two for possible ways of abuse. If NO abuse is where we're going then with the idea I'd limit it to either a one time player all together, or maybe longer than a week. With multi-logger's it's be easier to just gain a point through an un-legit process.
  • Hmm I like most but I like the old recipes than this one, diamond..... I can't get one >.<
    But whatever, they said that a craftable items that have special ability should made from a hyper quality item XD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I know someone who would love the cow suit :)

MAOU :v
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Added:

Drop Traps
    Objects falling from the sky that will hurt you, like spears or boulders.
    Smoke Block
    When you place that block. Some smoke will appear.
  • smuressmures Member
    The Ice Cream Hat O_O
    That's my absolute favorite so far XD
    Also for the points, I think if we were to get money for points, we should get less money because then people might abuse the trading system.
    And the smoke block is a good idea too! You can make certain parts of your realm fogged up without having to use the fog stamp. Maybe if you could be able to contain the smoke in a boxed area...
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    +1 To All Except One
    The Anti-Scam/Reputation War I Think Some Might Abuse This Imo.
  • Storm Andy :DStorm Andy :D Member
    edited June 2016
    Calculator attached to cash reg...LOL!
    We totally need the editable sign! Will sure come in handy to all the story realm builders out there.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    OMG CALCULATOR XDDDD
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    The Pet Flute is a good one.
    You can make your pets sit & stay to one place so that you don't need to worry about them crying on a corner hopeless to reach you T^T.......