Can I trade realm deeds?

Title says all.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    You can. Unless it is a starter.
  • CraftedCubesCraftedCubes Member
    edited April 2016
    It's not a starter, thanks!

Almost at 50 karma for you, wow.
  • You can trade anything except your property...
    So yes the bought deeds can be sold even if they are used or not, but only the first user of the deed can have the property rights and permissions...

Frenchyyy
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    You can trade it but it won't do any good because the original owner (person who bought the realm) will ALWAYS have perm.
  • Also be careful; people can scam you by changing your desired realm to a 5x5 full of dirt.
    __
    If it was me, I would buy realms/room in the Cubit Store, but it's up to you; don't get scammed! ^_^
  • You can trade it but it won't do any good because the original owner (person who bought the realm) will ALWAYS have perm.

It's not the buyer who has the rights, the first putter of the realm has the complete rights as he is the owner of the realm
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Anyone can trade Realm Deeds. I would highly recommend not doing this, unless for decoration. As said above the original owner will always have permission to build and ban you from the realm/room.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Frenchyyy said:

You can trade it but it won't do any good because the original owner (person who bought the realm) will ALWAYS have perm.

It's not the buyer who has the rights, the first putter of the realm has the complete rights as he is the owner of the realm
    I'm not sure, but I think what you're saying applies for rooms only. Realm ownership comes with buying it, not placing it. Because even if you haven't placed the realm in the overworld, it belongs to you and you can enter it using the search bumper thingee in the lobbies. In fact, you have to name the realm right after you buy it. So trading rooms for anything other than using the deed as a decoration is not recommended.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You can not place a realm deed if the first owner has already placed it, for example if it's called Bobby's Shop you will not be able to place it if you buy it. But if it says empty 99x99 you can place it and have full permission.