Scam Reports

Comments

DaGamer is selling his account
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember

TheTimMan said:

TheTimMan said:

If you just posted the vid to show what can happen in a scam, this is not a scam. This vid you posted is just a friend that stole. You set this vid up so what good is it to say its a scam. This misleads players to think friends stealing is a scam. It is NOT. This post doesn't even belong in the scam reports section.

So please tell me just what is my fault about this.
    None of ur business mods should be dealing with this

WOW, you are way off. Mods don't handle when friends steal your stuff after they were given perms. They also don't address scams. Please just drop it and stop telling me both that's this is my fault, and that I have no right offering my opinion.
  • Jax14 said:

WOW! A Scam club -_-.... Obviously not true but he's still a scammer

Screenshot_2016-06-05-21-42-30
    Forgot the photo
  • -scammer : *Neo*
    -how they did it: i was trying to sell him my maniqune, i was dragging the maniqune from my inventory to the cash register while he suddenly declined and the maniqune dropped on the ground and he took it imidiently and banned me!
    -dont know the time
    - but he also scammed my other friends

• -MPC (Realm of xxstewexx). The scammer name is xxkristalxx
    -She destroy all the realm and stole all in this. xxkristalxx is banned but i dont recover my stuff
    -She stole 5 cash registers, 1 tip piggy, mailbox, rate block, hide block, warp anchor, Pizza Bumper, noob hats, portals, the shop stuff and my rooms; inside the rooms i have my collections of things and clothes. She placed my rooms in her realm and locked it. (look the image)
    -April of 2016
    I only ask you to let me enter in my rooms to take my items.Cosas que robo
    habitaciones bloqueadas
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I went to a hollawarp about Growtopia . I warned the player who did the hollawarp. Their name had the words Planatary in it. They banned me after they were asking to buy Growtopia stuff so I couldn't report them.
  • TheTimMan said:

I went to a hollawarp about Growtopia . I warned the player who did the hollawarp. Their name had the words Planatary in it. They banned me after they were asking to buy Growtopia stuff so I couldn't report them.

So many growtopia players let down hoping to sell cubic castles items for gt items only to be told they can be banned for offering in game items for gt items
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited June 2016

-_- he banned you RIGHT when you asked if it wasn't a scam, very smooth
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Kingofdrit Scammer
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited June 2016

I think this video clarifys everything
    Realm name palidan's realm
    User - polidan
    Scammer / YouTuber - maxx70Playz (YT)
    Item - cat
    Happened around 2 and a half hours ago from the current time this post was made

I am stating here that this is not my realm or pet I am simply helping a guy out if you have a problem please leave it off my posts on the forum unless necessary thank you
    @Palidan

So basically you had realm setup and the power to ban the guy before he reaches the cat but decided to let him take it? Cool, are you here to report yourself?
  • I think this video clarifys everything
    User - polidan
    Item - cat

I am stating here that this is not my realm or pet I am simply helping a guy out if you have a problem please leave it off my posts on the forum unless necessary thank you
    @Palidan

So basically you had realm setup and the power to ban the guy before he reaches the cat but decided to let him take it? Cool, are you here to report yourself?
    mmky but it was real I am flagging your comment for provoking
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

User - polidan
    Item - cat

@Palidan

Tam is right though.
    She also isn't provoking.
    The point is this.
    If you give someone PERMISSIONS.
    Then they have PERMISSION to do as they please with all blocks or items in the room they have PERMISSIONS in.

• gdog said:

User - polidan
    Item - cat

@Palidan

Tam is right though.
    She also isn't provoking.
    The point is this.
    If you give someone PERMISSIONS.
    Then they have PERMISSION to do as they please with all blocks or items in the room they have PERMISSIONS in.

Why am I being bugged about it than if you don't consider this a scam can you delete the first comment video please so I can stop being bugged about it like I said I thought I was helping now it's a week later and it's annoying to be kept being bugged by it. Thanks
  • Name: Kip Squareblock
    Scamm Tactic: Piggie scamm

He said if i put 50c in the piggie he will gave me clothes in his shop but when i tryed to get the clothes he just do nothing :(
    bandicam 2016-05-17 19-28-26-021

XD LOL

They aren't gonna replace that, Kai XD
  • Player name yoyofizzz
    Reason for report:impersonating someone who won a raffle to get their prize
    He or she has no name j dunno who they are they came to this raffle and made a fake account and stole the real winners prize of a reindeer
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember

Name: Kip Squareblock
    Scamm Tactic: Piggie scamm

He said if i put 50c in the piggie he will gave me clothes in his shop but when i tryed to get the clothes he just do nothing :(
    bandicam 2016-05-17 19-28-26-021

XD LOL

They aren't gonna replace that, Kai XD
    i know xD
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Name :PlumBum :P
    Scam Tactic: Lvl 49 pet change scam

Cubic 2016-06-10 23-46-37-660
    Cubic 2016-06-10 23-46-43-065
    Cubic 2016-06-10 23-46-46-651

• NaishyNaishy SpainMember

Classic xd
  • Name :PlumBum :P

That monkey kid did the same tactic he added worthless items to hide the fact that he changed the pets

• StevilStevil Member

He tried that with me too...
  • I TRADE WITH MY FRIEND WITH HIS LEVEL 49 SNOW KENNEL AND I CHECKED IT , ITS LEVEL 49 SNOW KENNEL AND WHEN I CHECKED MY INVENTORY IT LEVEL 0 :/
  • StevilStevil Member

I TRADE WITH MY FRIEND WITH HIS LEVEL 49 SNOW KENNEL AND I CHECKED IT , ITS LEVEL 49 SNOW KENNEL AND WHEN I CHECKED MY INVENTORY IT LEVEL 0 :/

Whaaat it must be a bug.
  • *Namk**Namk* Member
    Name:Mr.Reaper

Scamm: Snowman Lv 49 and clanstone
  • *Namk* said:

What kind of scam did he do?

• *Namk* said:

*Namk* said:

I know that guy, ask my brother Traximus.

He almost got scammed by him

• *Namk**Namk* Member
    We habe together made a Shop and when I came to the game was gone my snowman Level 49 and my Clanstone and he banned me in Shop .
  • *Namk* said:

We habe together made a Shop and when I came to the game was gone my snowman Level 49 and my Clanstone and he banned me in Shop .

That's why I don't trust anyone even my best friends :(
  • *Namk* said:

That's why I don't trust anyone even my best friends :(

Well, I only believe 3 people in-game.
  • *Namk**Namk* Member
    I trusted him and we were very good Friends
  • How could he do such a thing? Why?! People these days, scamming their friends. they should be banned
This discussion has been closed.