Treasure Mine

Helloooooooo CC!
I had the most amaaaaaazing idea this morning!
There should be a Treasure Mine!
This mine would be full of gems, jewel blocks, occasional piggy banks with up to 100c (very rarely ever 500c) inside, gold, silver, and random cubits everywhere! It would look like a giant treasure chest in the overworld.
But here is the thing: there is only one of this mine, it MOVES to a different location anywhere on any island in the overworld every 5 to 10 minutes, it does not show up in the overworld map, you cannot search it to tp to it, and only up to 5 people can be in it at a time.

Add your ideas to make this idea better or just leave a comment or take the poll below.

Comments

• 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    free piggys!!?!?!
    im in!
  • The problem is ppl camping to get on this realm :/
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    To good to be true
  • .ci..ci. Member
    piratax10 said:

The problem is ppl camping to get on this realm :/

How can they camp when the mine moves? They would have to find it and keep finding it all over.
    Perhaps another thing too would be that no tp are allowed even to friends who found the mine.
    I donno, I just would really like to see this become reality.
  • Me too :p
  • dawnidawni Member
    There should be 5, one for each Overworld. Not just one in all. Otherwise, it seems like a great idea :3
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    :3 Pretty cool
  • .ci. said:

piratax10 said:

The problem is ppl camping to get on this realm :/

How can they camp when the mine moves? They would have to find it and keep finding it all over.
    Perhaps another thing too would be that no tp are allowed even to friends who found the mine.
    I donno, I just would really like to see this become reality.
    They could figure out the spots it comes up at. The programmers would have to have set places for it, thereby making a pattern.
    If it was something that popped up like once a week, maybe.

• yup once a week could be better
  • .ci..ci. Member
    Perhaps the pattern would be entirely random, so it actually would not have a pattern, and then appear on one random day of the week. Yes, perhaps each island should have one, but the day and place it appears on the islands could differ for each island because the selection for place and day is completely random.
  • .ci. said:

Perhaps the pattern would be entirely random, so it actually would not have a pattern, and then appear on one random day of the week. Yes, perhaps each island should have one, but the day and place it appears on the islands could differ for each island because the selection for place and day is completely random.

It would have to be specific spots because there is no garuntee for there to be a spot open.
    It may seem easy to just say it could be randon locations, but unless they make it so it can take a spot from a placed realm, there would have to be spots for it.
    They could just have it trade out with other mines, instead of being in random spots.
    They could set it to be like cavern mines, that is, within another mine.
    That would allow for better randomization of the location, thus making it so much better when you do find it. Also, it would undercut prices for the items found there, because it would overflow the game with it.
  • .ci..ci. Member
    Hm... ya. I see what your saying, Upir. I like that.
  • Hmm, too easy to make money that way. It shouldn't be somewhere in the Overworlds at all times... it should just be something lucky that players can stumble on (no indication with a treasure stamp). The chance of going in one is a lot smaller than finding a fossil.