More items that are "farms"

Hello,

I understand there are items like rubber truck and bushes that work like a farm.

Could we have more items similar to it? It could be auto generating cubic etc.

I believe there are some items that are only available from the "shop". It will be good if we could have a new "shop" item that generate cubic once per day.

Comments

• Cows! And chickens! XD
  • Well the generate cubic once per day might just be inefficient anyways as there's only 365 days in a year so that is 365 cubits but Im not saying it's bad just saying maybe it's not as worth it
  • Cows, Chickens, Pigs are a loved. The "harvested items" could contribute to the game expansion.

In one of the game (GrowTopia) that I came from, they have this cubic generate that available in a pack that cost 5,000 cubic. There are other stuffs along the pack. And the cubic generator only give a range from 1 to 100 per 22 hours. On average, it is 11 cubic per 22 hours.

I hope this help.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    hmm a new farmable item for the acquisition of white dye would be nice. Especially with the new crafts.

As for something that generates cubits. Don't you think we have plenty of ways to acquire cubits already?
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    edited February 2016
    Bone meal for making farmables grow faster and tree sapling so you can make a tree farm :D

It would also give bones another purpose and higher value.
  • Well the generate cubic once per day might just be inefficient anyways as there's only 365 days in a year so that is 365 cubits but Im not saying it's bad just saying maybe it's not as worth it

I think the purpose is to have a lot of these items. Some guy would probably make a 99X99 farm with those things.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Flowers should be able to grow and regrow like bushes. I hate having to search through forest mines for red and white flowers >_<
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Flowers should be able to grow and regrow like bushes. I hate having to search through forest mines for red and white flowers >_<</p>

Ooh like seeds for plants :D I like it!
  • edited February 2016
    How about seeds? Like those that you plant in minecraft, those that needs hoes
  • A word of honesty, I play this game mainly for farming (not plucking blocks from world). I came from MineCraft and GrowTopia. Both of them have strong element for farming. But their community has gone south.
  • Bring this post to first page.

I don't mind to spam and I sincerely wish for more farms.
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited February 2016

Bone meal for making farmables grow faster and tree sapling so you can make a tree farm :D

It would also give bones another purpose and higher value.

currycrab said:

A word of honesty, I play this game mainly for farming (not plucking blocks from world). I came from MineCraft and GrowTopia. Both of them have strong element for farming. But their community has gone south.

How about seeds? Like those that you plant in minecraft, those that needs hoes

Toooo Much Minecraft :D
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    My farm have Rubber and bushes. I have in my farm Boulder and Mountain Boulder to farm Stone, i have Green Goop to farm Slime splat, and the wet cement and paste. :)
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    zpinol said:

My farm have Rubber and bushes. I have in my farm Boulder and Mountain Boulder to farm Stone, i have Green Goop to farm Slime splat, and the wet cement and paste. :)

Oh my gosh, you are just like TheTimMan! He farms everything :)
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    edited February 2016
    Not in his level!
    My farm is small 20x20 room, but i have a bit of all, to have ingredient for mi buildigs and a small ammount to sell to my friends.

Fairies can be Farmed? in a room to get a specific color of dust?
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    currycrab said:

pigs are a loved. The "harvested items" could contribute to the game expansion.

I don't want to harvest my wuvva pig!
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    edited July 2016
    I wait for new farmables as if TheTimMan's Farm isn't big enough already. I have a lot of room allocated for future crops and I am waiting, waiting, still waiting..... I have room for 15,750 more floor crops divided up into 3 separate areas of 35 rows wide x 3 tall x 50 deep.
    Future Crops....
  • .ci..ci. Member
    I might farm more if there were more things to farm, more purposes for the harvested items, and possibly more fun gained from it all.
  • Yup more building and farming :3 I don't care much about the vanity in this game seriously xD just build build build but don't have the room haha
  • Flowers should be able to grow and regrow like bushes. I hate having to search through forest mines for red and white flowers >_<</p>

Same. I hate going to mines just to get a ton of flowers.
  • ZPINOL said:

Wait, wait, wait. You can farm slime splat and wet cement and paste.

tell me more about it

deniss168 said:

ZPINOL said:

Wait, wait, wait. You can farm slime splat and wet cement and paste.

tell me more about it

Green Goop yield Splat.
    Wet cement & Paste can NOT be stacked. You need to let it dry for eight hours so this is where a farm/drying room comes into play. They both need to be laid out in a single layer and if you make a lot like 5k to 10k, you need a large area.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    it's correct name is stucco.... not paste :D
    edited July 2016
    Scorto7 said:

It is not stucco till it is dry. When I made them, & when it was wet it was called Wet Paste. Have you ever made any? I have made 7,500 of them. They may have changed this., its been a few months since I made some.

Wet Paste
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Pigs xd
    TheTimMan said:

Scorto7 said:

It is not stucco till it is dry. When I made them, & when it was wet it was called Wet Paste. Have you ever made any? I have made 7,500 of them. They may have changed this., its been a few months since I made some.

Wet Paste
    oops.. i stand correct. :)

• Scorto7 said:

TheTimMan said:

Scorto7 said:

Wet Paste

But in-game it reads wet stucco D:

Scorto7 said:

TheTimMan said:

Scorto7 said:

Wet Paste

OOoookkkaaaayyyyy
    This is getting confusing. :D

Anyway, we are getting a bit off-topic here...
    ----------------
    Back on track

I wouldn't mind seeing some vegetables in the game which then can be used to feed your pet(some pet, not all of them) or to be used in potions or other recipes.
  • Scorto7 said:

Scorto7 said:

TheTimMan said:

Scorto7 said:

Wet Paste

OOoookkkaaaayyyyy
    This is getting confusing. :D

Anyway, we are getting a bit off-topic here...
    ----------------
    Back on track

I wouldn't mind seeing some vegetables in the game which then can be used to feed your pet(some pet, not all of them) or to be used in potions or other recipes.
    ME TOO!!!!!
  • To be honest with cubit generators, there will be that rich dude that buys a heck lot of them and will get all the money they spent back in a couple of days, this will also mean that less people will buy cubits from IAP and cubic Castles won't be able to make enough money to keep updating the servers etc.
    Yes, there's good things about it but sometimes you have got to think about the bad consequences and stuff.