Quick question about the Umbrella.

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
The contest ends 27th. But will we receive rewards on the 27th or any day after? Asking for the 500+ prize as well.

Comments

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Prizes will be given on March, 27. The 500+ exclusive prize is not known by anybody yet and no one will know it until the event finishes. Hope this helped you :)
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    12 o clock cubic time.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Prizes will be given on March, 27. The 500+ exclusive prize is not known by anybody yet and no one will know it until the event finishes. Hope this helped you :)

Except the devs
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Except the devs
    And probably, Horus.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Except the devs
    And probably, Horus.
    Even so, will be hard to weasel out info from him :u

• Well we can always resort to violence *pats baseball against the floor*
    *gets a fish* if it turns to violence I am coming for you Grey <3 hehehe

*gets a fish* if it turns to violence I am coming for you Grey <3 hehehe</p>

Well we can always resort to violence *pats baseball against the floor*

:O would be a gret idea... Except for the big red button...
  • Hey, Pengo stole my signature fish slap! *steals Pengo's fish*
    Good, take it. I don't like fish! :O
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Penguins eat fish!

CC purge time??

Well we can always resort to violence *pats baseball against the floor*

CC purge time??

Yes all to gt information xX

CC purge time??

Yes all to gt information xX
    *gets popcorn* I'm ready! To watch you guys... :3
    can someone lock this please, thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.