Announcing when someone gets banned from the realm

So i am going to use myself as an example: 12sonicslayer
Me myself got scammed atleast 3 times from pick the block and drop games. when someone pays in pick the block and then they get banned no one notices, it only says 12sonicslayer left the realm. So, if someone got banned i think it should announce that that player got banned from the realm example: 12sonicslayer has been banned from the realm. Then everyone will know that this is a scam. this will prevent scams in drop games and pick the block, so when the first person gets banned everyone knows this would be a scam :)

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like this idea!
  • I like this idea!

someone who finally likes my idea XP
  • Yeh that might be a good idea. but when scams they are alone with no one else.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Hmm, it could be useful.
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    I told you Sonic, this is a good suggestion ;).
    Maybe even give it it's own color in the chat, in a crowded realm players may not notice it.
    Orenzo said:

Yeh that might be a good idea. but when scams they are alone with no one else.

Scams are not always performed 1 on 1, if that's what you mean.
  • xNexy said:

Maybe even give it it's own color in the chat, in a crowded realm players may not notice it.

Orenzo said:

But many are performed 1 on 1 so less people will know that they are scamming unless they use alt.
  • Orenzo said:

xNexy said:

Orenzo said:

But many are performed 1 on 1 so less people will know that they are scamming unless they use alt.
    This suggestion isn't going to prevent every single scam there is alot of different scam technuiques out there but this will only prevent some and that will help alot even if its only 10% of scams :)
  • Orenzo said:

xNexy said:

Orenzo said:

This suggestion isn't going to prevent every single scam there is alot of different scam technuiques out there but this will only prevent some and that will help alot even if its only 10% of scams :)
    It might stop some types, but sadly not all.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I like this idea, besides helping with scamming, sometimes my friends get banned and I don't know that. So it would be useful to me in other ways besides scams.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Many of you forget that there are many other reasons why players might get banned from a room/realm.
    Knowing that someone got banned from a place, doesn't mean that it was done by a scammer nor does it make this person a scammer and i'm pretty sure some will be labeled like that even if they didn't do anything wrong.
    Also maybe a good idea would be that if someone scammed someone that that one gets a temporarly scammer notice above his name (just like the mod notice but then with scammer)
  • scorto7 said:

Many of you forget that there are many other reasons why players might get banned from a room/realm.
    Knowing that someone got banned from a place, doesn't mean that it was done by a scammer nor does it make this person a scammer and i'm pretty sure some will be labeled like that even if they didn't do anything wrong.

but theres really no reason for someone to get banned from a pick da block game except if it was a scam and as dragon said it also might be good in other thing :)
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember

scorto7 said:

but theres really no reason for someone to get banned from a pick da block game except if it was a scam and as dragon said it also might be good in other thing :)
    Swearing, creating unnecessary conflict, not following clearly placed rules on a sign...
  • I think this idea is genius!!! I was scammed by =CubicGaming= today in picka block and told the peeps yelling scam in the glass that if i disappeared without my prize it was a scam. Wouldnt u know he went through the game, pulled my block, stood next to me w prize in his hand, then banned me.
    So my mention of disappearing equals scam was made obsolete. They need to implement ur idea of announcing in chat person was banned YESTERDAY!!!
    =CubicGaming= went on to do 3 more hollas so i assume 3 more rounds of scam the peeps with pick a block, completely unhindered!!!
    There needs to be better measures in place to prevent scams such as ur suggestion. The bad qbees are chasing all the good qbees away...............
    I think cubicgamer his acc has to be banned. Sorry, but look how many players he scammed.....
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I can imagine in the chat box with orange text "player X Bann Player Y from Player X' s realm"
  • skinicskinic Member
    edited March 2016
    guys dont take dis off topic plz...
    ZPINOL said:

I can imagine in the chat box with orange text "player X Bann Player Y from Player X' s realm"

zpi its not going to say it in a holla type its only going to say it in the realm
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    ah!
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    scorto7 said:

Someone will be labeled as scammer, just because he/she bans players? It's those players having an opinion at that point.

guys dont take dis off topic plz...

ZPINOL said:

zpi its not going to say it in a holla type its only going to say it in the realm
    Though, just give it it's own color. At least, that's what I would do. Pick a block or payaways are often many players, all talking/joining/leaving.
    The text 'was banned by' wouldn't get noticed.
    I think this is what @ZPINOL means too.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    xNexy said:

Maybe even give it it's own color in the chat, in a crowded realm players may not notice.

MAKE IT COLOR RED :3
  • Very smart idea, It would help in lots of ways for example if you banned someone right after they paid you or something then you would know this isn't a trustworthy shop. It could also let people know if you banned someone because they were mean etc
    Nice idea! I fully support this