Enemies In Mines.

NerryNerry Member
edited March 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Well, since the new Cavern Mine is out, I am making this suggestion. Here we go.

Forest Mine Enemy

Cubic Bear

This bear just walks around, it will sometimes hurt you. If you kill it (no blood, it just does the qbee death antimation), it will drop bear ears. :3 And. It has 100 hp. 100 shotts from any wand. The bear will claw chu, dealing...
2 hearts (no brawny)
1 /12 heart (brawny 1)
1/heart (brawny 2)
It will sometimes drop Whittled Sticks

Mountain Mine

Lil Moutain Lion :3

Appears on top of the moutains and snow. Again, it will scratch you. It has again, 100 hp. 100 wand hits.
It deals
1 1/2 hearts damage (no brawny)
1 heart (brawny 1)
Half a heart (brawny 2)

Tropical Mine. (Oh boy.)

Evil Cubic Fishes.

These fish will only do in water. If it comes out. It jumps. It will bite you, nibbling a 1/4 of a heart per second. Any perk. Just 1/4. It will attach to you when you are in the water. And it will nibble off your hearts. You cannot kill it. (In water). On land, if you triple slam it while it is bouncing on the land, it will die. Dropping some water. :D

Desert Mine

Giant Scorpions

These crazy dank kids are gonna kill you. They spawn anywhere in a desert mine. And they will go through the ground and come out. It will pinch chu dealing 1 1/2 hearts.
Same thing as like Moutain Lion.
If it hurts you with the stinger, you will have venom, and you will just be little wierd. Nauseous on your screen. (With flashing lights on). And it will not happen if you have flashing lights off.

Artic Mine. (Oh m8.)

A mammoth will go crazy on chu. It can lift you high with its trunk. If you triple slam on its back, you can ride it and destroy trees n stuff. It is a neutral enemy :3. Only hurts chu if you hurt it. Insta kill because dem tusks.

Cavern Mine (boy boy.)

Giant Spider. Queeeen!

Okay so, I got this from that spooder event.
In a cavern mine. You will find spider queens crawling around. They will freeze you with webs, and will spawn baby spiders. They will die if you step on them like the shrink wand. And. If you have Luck 3 or something. You could have the chance to get a Krampus. But it is only a .0000000000000000000001 chance. :3. If you kill it, you get a ton of webs

I know this is like MineCraft, but. The mines are so boring.
Hope you like it.
-North
NOTE THAT THESE ENEMIES RARELY SPAWN SO THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BUG YOUR NEEDS. =D

Comments

• iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    Then won't those mobs make it so hard to mine what you need ._.
  • NerryNerry Member
    But they would rarely spawn.
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    Then put that there o3o
  • NerryNerry Member
    ;-; I sowwy.
  • How bout loots?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I wanted bats in caves.. maybe one day...
  • Cool idea and I think they should like rarely spawn and only one of em in a mine at a time or they just get in the way :P
  • NerryNerry Member
    I said that.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember

Well, since the new Cavern Mine is out, I am making this suggestion. Here we go.

There are enough enemies in the mines and some of them are on our friends list. We have to fight for what we mine enough with all the people wanting the same thing at the same time.

I already have bats in my realm ' Bat Cave '.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

OMG! Yes! Bring the bats!
  • The Tim Man nails it to the T, we already have enemies. I have to remind myself it is just a game and I have been coming off as a major jerk as I yell at my friends what seems constantly as of late. Following me around, taking my torches, taking my materials, taking my eggs. Some would say why not defriend them but many of these people I value it is just well...it seems their behavior goes down the drain in mines. I would not want enemies in mines because the game is so heavily dependent on people going to mines to get mats. It would be nice if say adventure realms were released that could include monsters like user created rpg realms/rooms.
  • On mountain mines as i said on the old forums i would like enemy miners :p
  • edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Maybe too violence?
  • If you have monsters, a capture system would be nice too
  • It will be cool but very annoying. So I rather not unless they are peaceful and it might make someone lag more.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Will be very scary then to see something flying around in the dark