Decoration Perk:)

IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
edited April 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
I think we should be able to change our name fonts as long as you unlocked them! For example, if you have deco 3, but you want to change your name to deco 1(unlocked), you can click 'profile', 'deco perk', 'deco 1' :-)

Comments

• zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Are you talking about the decorative perk?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    It would be nice :3 I've been wishing for this too since I miss having my deco 1 font :c
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited March 2016
    What lvl is the minimum for it?
    Also would be nice that you could change your lvl perks with a special item in store
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Omg please let this come true!
    Ability to combine the perks together would be cool too!
    (Calligraphy + Horror = Calligraphic Horror)
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited March 2016
    Previously requested: and for good reason.

I have 3/5 of the Decor perks, and while I'm personally a fan of the Cartoon font and don't really have an interest to swap out. Someone else might prefer the Horror font to the Fancy font.

+1.
    Wurfino said:

What lvl is the minimum for it?
    Also would be nice that you could change your lvl perks with a special item in store

Some says the lowest level you can possibly get the Decorative perk is at Level 23.
    There are 5 types of Decorative Perks.
    1 - Calligraphy
    2 - Futuristic
    3 - Cartoon
    4 - Asian
    5 - Horror
    (I may be wrong with the names of it)
    and nice idea by the way.
    The leveling varies. I remember getting the 1st decor perk at level 18-ish? I think.

The only perk I'm certain about is Jumpman. Which would (or used to) require 25+.
    (I got mine at 28.
    I hope the maximum level for player is increased. Maxed players can't get all the perks which I think they should be able to. They are maxed...
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Well I have too many level 50 accounts that don't even have all of the perks yet. I was hoping they would add levels as well as the ability to change between the decorative perks if you have received all 5 of them.
    TheTimMan said:

Well I have too many level 50 accounts that don't even have all of the perks yet. I was hoping they would add levels as well as the ability to change between the decorative perks if you have received all 5 of them.

Right you are!

I'm only lvl 27 but that's what you expect from a lazy guy :3.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Chickchtulchu sayed:
    The only perk I'm certain about is Jumpman. Which would (or used to) require 25+.
    (I got mine at 28.

Serius? I could choose mine at lvl 6 but i thought crafting was better...
    i still cant get jumpman._.

When I started, there was no such thing as levels.... Once level update got released, I became lvl 17
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Lets try to remain on topic.

Yes, it has been suggested numerous times, and for valid reasons.
    I'm sure it's most likely on the developers todo list. It may just be a matter of when.
  • Ahh alright, just scrolling down the comments lol :) I didn't know they suggested this before^_^