IDEA: Daily Loot!

PerfctPerfct Member
edited March 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
So, I was thinking today. Being a level 50, I do miss earning XP and I don't see a level cap coming in any time soon. So why not have a daily loot? Here's how it works:
When you logged on, 24 hours after the last daily loot (loots would be changed at 12:00 cubic time or something) a popup bar would come up showing you what the daily loot was and how much XP it would take to earn it. After earning that amount of XP, maybe it could be different depending on your level, the loot would appear in your inventory. Here's an example: Jim logs in at 12:01 cubic time, and sees the daily loot is a racing block for 200 XP. Jim goes to a mine, mines enough blocks, and bam, Jim has a shiny new set of racing blocks.
I think this would be a great idea to reward players of all levels for doing things like mining and building beyond the normal perks of leveling up. What do you guys think?

Comments

• zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I think lvl 50 players deserve someting special special. maybe a raffle ticket every 24hrs login. to win diferent prices like 5 recubes, 250c, wind machine, 25 marbles, doorstamps, something random.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    I agree , something for the lvl 50 players can be cool
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    Our veteran level 50s must deserve this!
    100% supporting this.
  • Even if it was just a smaller prize like 50 C I be happy. >:O
  • What if all veteran players arent lvl 50? :o *cough* quack is still nub after a year D:
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks for your feedback everyone!
  • Yayaya totally agree!
    A raffle ticket as @zpinol said may be cool too :3
  • Red DragonRed Dragon In The MatrixMember
    I support this idea :)
  • Yeh but don't we have daily quest with 50c?
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I Would support the idea of giving out a daily item for lvl50's, if it had others in mind.
    Such as a gift bomb('s) that contains random items of common value.
    Or/and perhaps something simple as 5x fireworks. Something visually appealing to others.
    That way, its not all about personal gain.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Agreed, I have been hoping for a update for 4 or more months for a higher level update (since I became a lvl 50) I even have made a alt which is lvl 36 by now because I can't earn any XP on my lvl 50 account ('Dragon') it would be amazing getting something when I mine/build on my level 50 account since I don't get XP anymore. Hope the admins add this! :)