I wanna c the umbrella :3

Ive heard ppl saying tht they have seen the umbrella from Cosmic. I was wondering if anybody has screen shotted it wen they saw it :3

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Umbrella

*laughs* don't ask why my names on it, long story. This the only selfie I have of it.
  • OMGGGGG!
    Its kewl. Also. I heard it shoots rainbows o.o
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    I imagined it would look more pretty :x
    It doesn't shoot rainbows...
  • Tbh I was expecting it to be completely pink.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I wonder if it blocks out the rain hitting where you stand.
    ^.^ That's be cool. Maybe same for snow?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Ooh yes! i do hope that's a feature.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow that was quick! That's me!
  • Tbh I was expecting it to be completely pink.

It's easter after all, white and pink, the color of bunny ears

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I was thinking something less..simple..
  • Easter umbrealla look so weird

Easter umbrealla look so weird

That's cause you aren't use to teg first umbrella in cc
    Well, to say there's only gonna be 50 in the game... it's gonna be rare to see one, so it'll take forever to get used to! XD
  • Yeah... I heard People saying that they will sell it for 1 MILLION CUBITS
    Mufflon said:

Yeah... I heard People saying that they will sell it for 1 MILLION CUBITS

Probably won't sell for that much.
    You underestimate the rich people, CantItBeDone. If they want something they will get it. I know people who have already set aside 500000c for one, and they're not even out yet.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    KnoP's considering buying some 750k.

You underestimate the rich people, CantItBeDone. If they want something they will get it. I know people who have already set aside 500000c for one, and they're not even out yet.

Okay I phrased it wrong. I understand there are people out there willing to buy it for a ton of money, but they are only a few of the many players. So may have a hard time selling.

Okay I phrased it wrong. I understand there are people out there willing to buy it for a ton of money, but they are only a few of the many players. So may have a hard time selling.
    Exactly what I was saying to KnoP, the high amount of cubits people will expect is bad thing. For the buyer and seller. How's it being so high and everyone being greedy bad? Quiet easy!

People will simple sell them the second Cosmic drops in there inventory's. But, after the rich grab what they need what's gonna happen? People will be doing holla's all day trying to sell it and slowly lowers the price due to no one buying it.

I agree with KnoP umbrella bad investment. Us qbee's are gonna drop the umbrella down to Krampus price from greed.

Exactly what I was saying to KnoP, the high amount of cubits people will expect is bad thing. For the buyer and seller. How's it being so high and everyone being greedy bad? Quiet easy!

People will simple sell them the second Cosmic drops in there inventory's. But, after the rich grab what they need what's gonna happen? People will be doing holla's all day trying to sell it and slowly lowers the price due to no one buying it.

I agree with KnoP umbrella bad investment. Us qbee's are gonna drop the umbrella down to Krampus price from greed.
    But some players will manage to sell them before they drop drastically. But the umbrella being the price of a krampus is not necessarily a bad thing, 400k is still a lot of money.
    I'm not selling mine for less then 750k xD I'll keep it if I have too.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    When I heard "umbrella", I pictured these colors.

download
    When I heard Umbrella I thought some tiny thing the size of a wand which you'd need x1000 zoom in to see it.
    I thought the umbrella would be closed like this.
    And should the umbrella be an event rarity not wondrous... Or is there something going on?
    Maybe, maybe they'll be a way to obtain it after the contest.

Maybe, maybe they'll be a way to obtain it after the contest.

Who knows, only time will tell. Or the devs :p
    hope it's not coming back, I don't think top 50 wanna spend 100's of hours egging for it to come back X_X