THE CLOUDS THEY MOVE!

edited December 2016 in General Chat
So either Grey is really oblivious or option B. he is oblivious because he never noticed how with a cloudy room stamp the clouds....they MOVE.

Comments

• Do they really? o.o
    I have never noticed myself, I wanna see! ;P
  • The other types of clouds also move O_O!
  • I've never seen them move 0-0 xD I wanna go find out
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    And this would be the third thing to break Grey this week....
    We really need to stop doing this XD
  • Umm grey I wanna see these moving clouds xD I couldn't find any that move.....:P
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Hehe, Last month ago I found this out and I was in complete aww and shock, please note I've been playing for almost 2 years now...
  • kokopelli said:

Hehe, Last month ago I found this out and I was in complete aww and shock, please note I've been playing for almost 2 years now...

Plz help I don't see any moving clouds ;-;-;-;
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

kokopelli said:

It's a prank i think xD
  • BriXiMus said:

'Sir.Fox' said:

kokopelli said:

It's a prank i think xD
    :O I don't think so xD. I turned jumble stack blocks on and they started moving ;-; now I have 2 choices. Have clouds but ocd bugged or good ocd but no clouds D:
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    The clouds don't actually move.
    It is just an illusion... just the same as you would get when you stare long at a striped surface, you get the impression that it's moving, yet it isn't.
  • It is not a prank or an illusion, the bloody clouds move >_>. I am not talking about the placeable item eithier, the clouds outside of a room/realms border.
  • Wait wait wait.

I've been here for over 2 years.

I've actually spent time, bored, staring at the outside of a realm at the clouds.

HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS.
  • See I am telling you something fishy is going on because I am pretty sure they did not move before lol. The devs may say oh the clouds have moved this whole entire time but I call bologna, there was something that kept the clouds from moving for most people but with the latest update they began moving >:O.
  • @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
    I demand you tell us the truth right now.

What dark magic voodoo trickery have you been playing on us.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    They've always moved.
    Open your eyes people.
  • Not many stop to look at Edges so it's quite a weird thing.
  • Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited December 2016
    So they move slowly so we don't notice it? XD
    Like 1 pixel per second :v
  • THE MANDELA EFFEEEECT IS HERE IN CC!!!! Omygawd
  • I have stared at the edges many times and the clouds have never moved, it could be an isolated incident for many people much like how I was not receiving dehydrated cubes from mining no matter how much I mined. Thank goodness that was fixed >_>.
  • IT MOVES PEOPLE. IT MOVES.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    You guys were just blind over the years xD
  • I think everyone here needs a new pair of eyes except for me cus i aint got eyes
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    this is some breaking news!! oh wait... it isn't grey do something important!! :P
  • I think everyone here needs a new pair of eyes except for me cus i aint got eyes

Obviously... Cause bombs dont have eyes. *Stares at profile pic* Or do they?! >:O

Obviously... Cause bombs dont have eyes. *Stares at profile pic* Or do they?! >:O
    In some case bomb have eyes >:O probably on cartoon hehe

In some case bomb have eyes >:O probably on cartoon hehe
    Even a pokeball have eyes :v But this isn't related to title really.. xD
  • See I am telling you something fishy is going on

Something fishy? Something FISHSTEPY?????

• Is fishstep the next movement in dance, right after dubstep O_O!?
  • Ommm wow... you know I have been playing for over 2 years and never took the time to look... I feel like a noob now.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.