How To Let 1 Coal Ore Last Forever!

There is a glitch that lets you use 1 coal forever.

Requirements:
1 coal ore
1 furnace
lots of fast-going objects

Get your furnace and put the coal in it. Then put a fast cooking thing in it [sand recommended]. Now let it go for awhile. Then, when the coal is almost out [the fire status shows you] drag the coal out, put it in your inv, wait a second, then out it back. Repeat this process to use forever!

PS Is this a glitch?

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    It isnt really a glitch, the coal dissapears only when the fire thing is empty and by get the coal out it will reset the bar again, though i wouldnt recommend it since you need to pay attention to it every time
  • Too much work 9_9' *grabs 5,000 coal stack* *leaves in furnace* *goes to bed* c:
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Yes, this isn't really a bug, and it has ups and downs. You get unlimited forging for 1 coal. You have to stand there for god knows how long waiting for each one to become forged, which is boring. I just chuck 20k coal in a forge and walk away.

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

Yes, this isn't really a bug, and it has ups and downs. You get unlimited forging for 1 coal. You have to stand there for god knows how long waiting for each one to become forged, which is boring. I just chuck 20k coal in a forge and walk away.

Lol I usually just throw a few hundred in each forge and let it do its job.
    When I get low on coal, I go back through my notebooks to find how much of each item I can forge without using up a coal xD
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'm lazy, i just buy 100k coal put 20k in 5 forges and never look back. I hardly ever forge, and I have used the same coal since Christmas.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    This is fine if you only have a few Forges. I have 32 Forges so I stack like 1k Coal then go work on my 32 Distillers, & my 32 Extractors.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited June 2016
    With Smith 4 (Perk), you can melt 150 sands (Or more) with just 1 coal.
    And they are correct, just throw thousands of them in and do something else.