Stars For Space_Fetus Great Job!

2»

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Eagence said:

Yes you are right, moderation is too heavy load for people. We cannot do perfect everytime, but we may try and we may try to stay out of drama...

I guess I may pat on his back, he did some good works like that mystery...
    I wish puzzles could be a little bit more challenging, and original, not always but sometimes... And I do hate raffle system nonsense... These things are not totally his fault, and he can't see all the bugs of this game while preparing a puzzle...

However its uncool to see people do easily cheat in a puzzle by sharing passes or by buyying passes or by using car glitches and seeing him doing nothing. Even seeing these things are bad for a game... I do wonder who is responsible for these "failures"...
    Designer of puzzle? Developer of game? Or cheating player?

I don't think he can see all these but most of these bugs due to "no fix" designed by admins... And its also kinda due to, admin not assigning anyone to check those bugs. Funny thing is he (kewberth/cos/fetus) is also not checking those bugs too... And eventually people do cheat in those games and get away with it ...And we do give them a same chance as other fair players... Does it ok?

I do think he can do more then he can, but I pat on his back, pitying his load as moderator...

one thing i have to say: i guess you mean with selling passes the time he did that mansion murder mystery thing, but also everyone that was entered in multiple times he automatically disqualified
  • 100 Stars! For Space
This discussion has been closed.