My Suggestions For CC in the near future

^Drazi Panda^^Drazi Panda^ Member
edited June 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
I have been storing some clothing ideas that may can be added to the game, here are some of them.

Clothing
1. Different Colored Mask
The purpose of having different colored mask is for those mask to have the mask have a similar ability to the exe mask being the different colored text. I would really like this to be added to the game because I really want my character to have blue text.
2. More Animation into the Wings (Angel Wings, Dark Angel Wings, etc)
Some of you might know that there is a little animation to wings, but it could barely be seen, i think it should have more animation to it.
3. Animal Ears Can Be Seen with Other Hats
For example, Cat Ears with Headphones or Raccoon Ears with Paper Bag.

Comments

• for the 3. I think that it should only be visible for hats / ears combinations that would make sense. like the two examples you stated aren't that great because headphones cover the ears, and a paper bag would cover the ears.
  • ^Drazi Panda^^Drazi Panda^ Member
    edited June 2018
    Kirodashi said:

for the 3. I think that it should only be visible for hats / ears combinations that would make sense. like the two examples you stated aren't that great because headphones cover the ears, and a paper bag would cover the ears.

Thank you for clarifying, thats what I meant about the “Animal Ears can be Seen with Other Hats” a more clear example would be the Bunny Top Hat as the bunny ears can be seen with the top hat.
  • 1. No, exe is from a dark themed pack and has its own caracteristics.
    2. Why not, but could be laggy sometimes for old devic, but why not!
    3. Depends on which hats I guess.
  • 1. Yes an exe mask is only black.
    2. Depends
    3. *cough crafting table add it to the hat you want cough*
  • typically speaking though exe masks in reality are all black... im guessing it has to do with hiding the executioners face so the person being executed cant see who they are i guess. wouldnt make sense to make it different colors...

• typically speaking though exe masks in reality are all black... im guessing it has to do with hiding the executioners face so the person being executed cant see who they are i guess. wouldnt make sense to make it different colors...

I agree with you, but what if we changed the name for each one? So if we had just a few different colours, they would be called something different. I'm not sure what we could call them though.

I agree with you, but what if we changed the name for each one? So if we had just a few different colours, they would be called something different. I'm not sure what we could call them though.
    The purple one could be called Grape Mask!!! Lol

Thank you, lemme revise my post about the exe mask.

• 3. Animal Ears Can Be Seen with Other Hats
    For example, Cat Ears with Headphones or Raccoon Ears with Paper Bag.

YESS!!! +1

• Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited June 2018
    for the no.3
    some ears and hats should mix together. like Bunny ears + Top hat