How did you get these 3 items originally?

Hey everyone, just want to know how you got these 3 items originally.

Krampus
Halo
Ramm pet

I think Krampus was a Halloween pack, but I'm not 100% sure.

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited April 2018
    Krampus : On December 3rd, 2015, A contest was announced as players realized there was no Krampus in the Yules Pack. For players who were hoping to get one there was a contest added. The developers had some extra Krampus masks (25) they would be giving out on Christmas. To get one you would've needed to throw a warp cookie onto SirKewberth's Realm's Donation Table. Players would be disqualified if they placed more then 1 cookie/warp food onto the donation table. This method of entering was later changed and users just had to submit a picture to CubicCastle's social media before December 25th, 2015 when the event was closed. (From the Wiki)

Halo : In the Love Pack 2015 & 2016 if I'm right.

Ramm Pet : They were previously available in the cubic store, but now only available through events / raffle.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited April 2018

Krampus : On December 3rd, 2015, A contest was announced as players realized there was no Krampus in the Yules Pack. For players who were hoping to get one there was a contest added. The developers had some extra Krampus masks (25) they would be giving out on Christmas. To get one you would've needed to throw a warp cookie onto SirKewberth's Realm's Donation Table. Players would be disqualified if they placed more then 1 cookie/warp food onto the donation table. This method of entering was later changed and users just had to submit a picture to CubicCastle's social media before December 25th, 2015 when the event was closed. (From the Wiki)

Ramm Pet : They were previously available in the cubic store, but now only available through events / raffle.

Krampus was in the 2014 Yuletide pack too.

• Krampus : On December 3rd, 2015, A contest was announced as players realized there was no Krampus in the Yules Pack. For players who were hoping to get one there was a contest added. The developers had some extra Krampus masks (25) they would be giving out on Christmas. To get one you would've needed to throw a warp cookie onto SirKewberth's Realm's Donation Table. Players would be disqualified if they placed more then 1 cookie/warp food onto the donation table. This method of entering was later changed and users just had to submit a picture to CubicCastle's social media before December 25th, 2015 when the event was closed. (From the Wiki)

well, as he asked how the items were originally obtainable, i think krampus was previously obtainable on 2014 yuletide packs...
  • Piratax10 said:

well, as he asked how the items were originally obtainable, i think krampus was previously obtainable on 2014 yuletide packs...
    Okay, wasn't sure, ma bad, thx for telling =)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I don’t remember the halo being in the 2016 love pack. I though it was only 2015.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited April 2018
    U said:

I don’t remember the halo being in the 2016 love pack. I though it was only 2015.

Yeah, it was only in the 2015 pack. The 2016 pack didn’t have any Halo and I’m pretty sure that’s when it rised.