Should Create Helicopters!!

Comments

• +1 actually the controls wouldnt be that hard (but the animation wouldn't be perfect, we wouldn't have "bank" moviments or similars) and as the cars, there could be a block to unallow them
  • Having them only in the overworlds would make them useless. There are no blocks to land on, no people to see, and no where to go.
  • I think u can use them every where because in overworld it will be so annoying and now anyone use overworld so it will be just a waste of cubits
  • Just like the idea of having them in the Overworld is a waste of cubits adding helicopters in general is a waste of time, what purpose would they serve also they aren't needed and they would look great either as the propeller animation would look disgusting.
  • Still a -1 from me. Having them only at the Overworld would be a waste of 10k cubits like you said the price will be. It's more than 10k Whatever.
    But were gonna have them everywhere Dude,think not everyone that made a parkour can afford a Helicopter and something to prevent it. There not millionares.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    +1 but ONLY if:
    -has a max hight of like half of max building limit
    -gets added immediatly with a non-copter block (because parkour realms)
    -will have the same speed as a car
    -gets added with checkpoint rings so that races can be made with helicopters
    -that the controls will be explained in the information screen on purchase
  • Elemental all you have in that list is the things I was thinking of excep the race thing but yea that sounds cool
  • Also u can buy the non helicopter block in the helicopter section for 100c =V
  • Also u can buy the non helicopter block in the helicopter section for 100c =V

Or a craftable one
  • True u can craft it like a car one and it give you to options
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited April 2018

+1 but ONLY if:
    -has a max hight of like half of max building limit
    -gets added immediatly with a non-copter block (because parkour realms)
    -will have the same speed as a car
    -gets added with checkpoint rings so that races can be made with helicopters
    -that the controls will be explained in the information screen on purchase

maybe, on the non-copter block, there could be an option of choosing the max height a helicopter can go! from 10 blocks to max placeable blocks!
  • Also each helicopter has a max of high the most expensive can have like 30 blockas of high and the cheapest can have 10 blocks of height and all the events one can have like 35
  • Also each helicopter has a max of high the most expensive can have like 30 blockas of high and the cheapest can have 10 blocks of height and all the events one can have like 35

-1 seems p2w

but everything else is +1
  • +1 be open minded and think outside the square, you can still make a helicopter out of squares and rectangles, why not try something new? I see a lot of "Off topic for cc" How so? This is a suggestion for cubic castles itself. It would be cool to see helicopters added.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited April 2018
    Also it will be cool to do that they can shoot but only with some but is to difficult to do =‘(
  • Also it will be cool to do that they can shoot but only with some but is to difficult to do =‘(

if helicopters were added, they would probably work like the cars, so this means you would be able to shoot with wands
  • True but it will be cool if u have booms inside your inventory u could trow them out so it will be cool to do it with mines
  • Space goes up, Shift goes down.
    Fly around with WASD or <>^ and down arrow
  • Yes I just created the iPad controls XD
  • Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited April 2018
    Maybe the controls for PC and Mac devices should be:
    W to go up, A to got left, S to go down and D to go right.
    To get off the helicopter:
    Jump off it. (The helicopter will disappear when jumping.)
    I'm starting to agree a bit.
  • +1 well i think its awesome but hope its no too much expensive
  • Guys if u don’t know there would be 3 starter (my ideas you can say more) The first one is the notice one , the next one is the army one and the last is the spy one
  • Guys comment your ideas of which helicopter should be added and how they are you can draw a picture and then post it ty everyone for everything =)
  • Here are some builds:
    Spidercopter (5k)
    Birdane(6.5k)
    Bronzey (8.5k)
    Silveropter (10k)
    Gold-a-copter (13.5k)
    The first three should be:
    Noticopter (1.5k)
    Warplane (2k)
    Detectcopter (3.5k)

If you guys don't agree with the prices,you can make your own price. :)
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited April 2018
    I think the first ones should not e so cheap because lot of people I’ll just buy it so it will be like 5k the first ones or 6k also some ideas here
    Here =V
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited April 2018
    I don t like the idea of helicopters, cause how will it go up? If you jump you will just go out.

Space is the jump button so you cant use it
  • U would go up the discussion there is the controls
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited April 2018
    What about moving forward? For PC
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited April 2018
    Ummm I think for flying is the W,D,S,A and arrows to move