Personalized Natural Mines

herooverlordherooverlord Member
edited March 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
*how about you can have your own personalized mine that you can put in your realm/room.
*owned mines has the same effects like the overworld mines randomly generated and will regenerate after a period of time once players/owner are absent from the mine.

Comments

• -1 too srry :< mines are for everyone, that's like "illegal mining" to me...
  • kurt... said:

-1 too srry :< mines are for everyone, that's like "illegal mining" to me...

illegal?? well if its related to hacking/blackmarket its illegal..
    for me its legal if your owner of that mine,, not breaking any rules
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited March 2018
    -1 Nope, bad idea. JUst buy a room and make your own Mine
  • -1 sorry :C
  • -1 is a bad idea because if a player downloads the program auto-click, he can go up very fast level, in only 5 days he would raise to lvl 60 and nobody could stop it because it is his mine and he regenerates alone and can do it infinitely.

''I had a friend who used the automatic click until one day I took a couple screenshots and reported it and now it is permanently banned.''
  • -1 is a bad idea because if a player downloads the program auto-click, he can go up very fast level, in only 5 days he would raise to lvl 60 and nobody could stop it because it is his mine and he regenerates alone and can do it infinitely.

''I had a friend who used the automatic click until one day I took a couple screenshots and reported it and now it is permanently banned.''

Uh Even at mines they can use it >_>