Scammer cathers

There are people who catching scammers and the upload to YouTube. There's one problem with this
Scammer cathers making accaunts and making thier way to find scammers. That's good and fine BUT sometimes they wanna buy something for 10k and what they do bad IS THEY DONT BELIVE TO THOSE WHO THEY THINK ARE SCAMMERS so i tell my story: Im was at the lobby and a level 0 guy (i forget his name) wanted to buy a gum road or idk how caled block for 10k then i asked him to tp and then i asked:Are you sure to buy these for 10k? I dont know howmuch they worthed because as i say: I get them from a giway and he said: Im Recording (and he said: He gonna upload too but my question is why? WHY IS THAT SCAMM? If any moderator read this after i being banned i just ask WHY NOT KNOWING SOMETHINGS PRICE and selling it is a scammm? Why? IF YOU WHO DID THIS TO ME, Azsimuth I JUST ASK: wHY IS THIS A SCAMM? IF YOU CAN SOLOTE This in normal i accept the You win i banned. And Let the poll solve our problem i will ad a Scammer cather's right option.

Comments

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    You have the right to charge whatever price you want for any item, I don't believe what you did was a scam. It would only be a scam if you knew the actual value and you tried convincing the buyer that the item is worth more than it actually is.
  • Siddd said:

You have the right to charge whatever price you want for any item, I don't believe what you did was a scam. It would only be a scam if you knew the actual value and you tried convincing the buyer that the item is worth more than it actually is.

Thanks nice hearing this after this all hapen
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    He offered the price himself, so no no scam
  • I’m not a fan of people going out on alts to ‘catch scammers’. It’s not very honest imo and besides, it’s perfectly legal to buy or sell items for whatever price you like. You didn’t do anything wrong so don’t worry. imo the ‘scammer catcher’ was the one in the wrong.
  • I wanna know the video so i can call the creator out and say he didnt scam n stuff
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.