The 5k xmas gift

Hi fellow qbee's. Ive got a problem with the xmas gift i didnt get one can someone explain why??? if yes plz do :D!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    You'll have to be level 10 prior to the handing out of gifts :P
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    LiteRary said:

You have to be above 10 Level.

And another think i guess ; your account should have confirmed email. l'm not sure about it.

on his account is said he is level 20

is maybe someone else playing on your wifi network too? since only 1 person per ip adress gets it
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

LiteRary said:

And another think i guess ; your account should have confirmed email. l'm not sure about it.

is maybe someone else playing on your wifi network too? since only 1 person per ip adress gets it
    Only one person per IP gets it? My brother's account met the requirements of level 10 and playing within the month, and he got 5k. I got 5k as well o-o
  • LiteRary said:

As far as I know its 2 per IP not 1
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Xenotic said:

LiteRary said:

As far as I know its 2 per IP not 1
    Ah okay i thought it was 1 my bad
  • Well for my household 3 acc got the 5k
  • i didn't get the 5k only my twin got it ??? :(
  • You can have as many accounts on 1 IP.. As long as the accounts have been active in the last month and level 10 or higher.
  • different devices?

different devices?

I dont think that matters
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    4 got 5k for me too.. (3 are mine, 1 is my brothers)
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

4 got 5k for me too.. (3 are mine, 1 is my brothers)

Dang 15k outta nowhere gg
    Ikr, was expecting 5k..
  • 1 per ip is wrong i got 5k with my three active accounts (you have to open the account in the same day that the gift comes but of course you have to open before it comes with few hours) and also you have to be above level 10 like everyone says
    lucaaa795 said:

Conclusion:
    Abusers exists and the race that i named "Abususters Qbeetus" is nowhere near extinct even if they're 24/7 under the threat of dissapearing suddenly.

So since 3 of my accounts got 5k I’m a “Abususters Qbeetus”? Wow thanks. Abused something without trying to and all of a sudden i’m that I guess.
  • I don't get this wut r u guys talking about wut 5k wut Christmas present?
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

Conclusion:
    Abusers exists and the race that i named "Abususters Qbeetus" is nowhere near extinct even if they're 24/7 under the threat of dissapearing suddenly.

So since 3 of my accounts got 5k I’m a “Abususters Qbeetus”? Wow thanks. Abused something without trying to and all of a sudden i’m that I guess.
    Nah i was just making a science joke
    You all are ok
    Don’t get it, oh well xD.

I don't get this wut r u guys talking about wut 5k wut Christmas present?

The 5k cubits people recieved
  • >>:O I GOT NONE WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ME?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • >>:O I GOT NONE WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ME?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you play 3 weeks before xmas?
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Closing this up the last comment was 20 days ago
This discussion has been closed.