Cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devs can you please change how cars are spawned? As of now, cars are spawned by dropping their keys, but this is dangerous as it's also the way to give your keys away. So, instead of dropping keys to spawn, or build a car, can you remove dropping keys and make it so that people have to click keys and then click where they want it to spawn (exactly like they're building with blocks)?

I have seen at least 5 people give their cars away by accidentally dropping their keys on someone and clicking yes without thinking of what their doing and it makes me feel so bad for them...

And while on the topic of cars...

Racing is one of the best things in this game, so maybe you could work with your strength and make some super dope racing pack blocks?

e.g.
A block that acts like a horizontal acceloring but looks like arrows on the ground (make it like flowers so it can be "painted" on any style block).
A block that acts like a vertical acceloring but looks like a collapsed springboard that springs up when driven over.
A block that looks like dehydrated cubes and gives random racing power-ups like mario kart. (see mario kart power-ups)
And lastly, a ramp block to make driving up hills smoother.

Racing blocks are just ideas but any new racing stuff would be welcomed... maybe even a car shop so we can paint our cars for cubits or something? New paint jobs, rims, etc. idk just cool stuff cause racing is one of the best things in this game. :D

Thanks.

Comments

• I like the build-a-car idea over dropping the car keys. Always gets me paranoid even though I know I can't actually drop the keys. lol
  • also clicking cars can avoid the car glitch so +1
  • I like some of these idea.. especially about a better way to spawn cars.. I dont know anyone thats given away their car by tryin to spawn it, i just think its annoying, lols. Makes it hard to put it into a vend too
  • Giant_Giant_ Member
    edited November 2017
    Held a racing tourny and saw someone else give their car away today... these poor poor kids :(
  • +1 i accidently gave my dork ;-; to someone
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i still to this day cannot build a racetrack with hills using the current racing roads because i refuse to use black plaster halfs, it looks ugly! if not hills can we at least get half road blocks!

i would also really like to see a bumper that works like the race bumpers used in parkours, but one that works with car checkpoints for time trial purposes
  • +++++ A must have
  • +1 for the clicking the cars to prevent wall glitches
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I Always thought that it was a weird way to spawn cars. When i heard that the update was coming for them, i naturally assumed that it would work like placing a block. Click on the key, then click on the ground.. voila!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    BJDware said:

I Always thought that it was a weird way to spawn cars. When i heard that the update was coming for them, i naturally assumed that it would work like placing a block. Click on the key, then click on the ground.. voila!

I thought that too, this would be a better alternative
  • Cars upgradement are such a waste of cubits, they all have same speed! Plus sportmobile will bounce off then hit the wall, but then it's in a car race it's not good! it can give oppoent with dork 1sec head start. Plus some speical event cars are so expensive! Adding on some car key is hard to identify and some are too ugly! For some reason dork car key is kind of the "beautifulest" car key which is unsuitable for other more expensive cars! ;P is the face i want to make then i accidentally mixed tractor key with other keys to trade!
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lynxo said:

Cars upgradement are such a waste of cubits, they all have same speed! Plus sportmobile will bounce off then hit the wall, but then it's in a car race it's not good! it can give oppoent with dork 1sec head start. Plus some speical event cars are so expensive! Adding on some car key is hard to identify and some are too ugly! For some reason dork car key is kind of the "beautifulest" car key which is unsuitable for other more expensive cars! ;P is the face i want to make then i accidentally mixed tractor key with other keys to trade!

Please check dates before commenting to avoid necroposting. This discussion has been dead since 2017

closing
This discussion has been closed.