Problem with the sounds

I have headphones in playing music and I have cubic castles sounds turned all the way off but if I go by a prize machine it blows my ear drums there's not supposed to be any sound when it's turned off lol. And wand blasts I can still hear those are the only sounds that play when music and sound effects are turned down as far as it can go

Comments

• Yeah, it's kinda quiet when I have my earphones on.
    I put the sound and music all the way up but the music is still quiet.
    When I turned the sound down and the music is still up, there's no music anymore. O-o
    When I turned the sound down and the music is still up, there's no music anymore. O-o

Maybe it's a bug?
    Let's get @SirKewberth over here.

Maybe it's a bug?
    Let's get @SirKewberth over here.
    I think the music connects with the sound not the music, if you know what I mean.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    My music is with the music bar and not the sound bar. Just some sounds bug and still work with the sound bar off.
  • Well I think it's just weird how the prize machine and wand blasts still make sounds with everything's turned off. I haven't noticed anything wrong with the new music blocks
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Pretty sure i heard red nose noise with sound off too.
  • And I can't hear the music on my laptop, I have both music and sound all the way up and with my laptops volume up. I can hear sounds, but not the music.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

And I can't hear the music on my laptop, I have both music and sound all the way up and with my laptops volume up. I can hear sounds, but not the music.

Yeah i noticed this on my laptop.
    I had to totally exit out the game multiple time before it kicked in.
    Very odd bug.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    On my phone i had that i had only music on and i heard nothing, not even with full sound of my phone on, later i did both fully on but there was still no sound at all, reinstalling fixed it though but i dont want to reinstall it every time if it keeps occuring....
  • And I can't hear the music on my laptop, I have both music and sound all the way up and with my laptops volume up. I can hear sounds, but not the music.

Same thing with me except on my ipod, uninstalled and reinstalled to fix
  • gdog said:

Pretty sure i heard red nose noise with sound off too.

Yea red noses to and the canons am deathly there's another block also but I currently forget what what block it was it's something like the prize machine