Add a trader

Please can you add traders like the farmers but people who trade so it makes the game easier to get things like make a big trade market with your ai people to trade with and can kinda of chat this would be one of the best features in the game I wish this would be added =D

Comments

• #BOSS# said:

Please can you add traders like the farmers but people who trade so it makes the game easier to get things like make a big trade market with your ai people to trade with and can kinda of chat this would be one of the best features in the game I wish this would be added =D

LiteRary said:

Perfect! Such as ;

You click "Set" to a mannequin, and selecting a item, and write price, and who's selling this item, when they click to mannequin they will see what you are buying, then will put the item and then "Sell", done, you will break your mannequin and get cubits! (They can't put any item not in your buying list)

(Developers can make it better)

That would be AWESOME!!! +666
  • APPUAPPU Member
    edited October 2017
    Yeah that will be awesome :D so that I can Roam around mine freely . every time I find a mine with resource. There will be person calling to sell me stuffs. It's hard to sacrifice a good mining spot .

I support this post.

Every one pls show your support for this post .
  • Would go great with the farmer ai which then the person that siad it before me when your not doing nothing or mine of what they said a icon or message says that a person has made a trade with your mannequin or ai come to "ThePlace" to claim your cubits and or item and what they said no one else can take it or steal it just you can claim it +9999
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Why not the same as vending machines except buying? It can look the exact same as a vending machine except a different color.

-throw item on top
    -Insert amount of cubits (what is sold to it would take away from this amount until there is no cubits left in it which would cause nobody to be able to sell to it)
    -Set what is being bought for how much. For example: 1,000 cubits each. 10 per cubit.
    And done!

Notes
    -When mined amount of cubits in it will pop out
    -If you run next to it there will be a "empty" button that takes everything that has been sold to it out
  • U said:

Why not the same as vending machines except buying? It can look the exact same as a vending machine except a different color.

-throw item on top
    -Insert amount of cubits (what is sold to it would take away from this amount until there is no cubits left in it which would cause nobody to be able to sell to it)
    -Set what is being bought for how much. For example: 1,000 cubits each. 10 per cubit.
    And done!

Notes
    -If you run next to it there will be a "empty" button that takes everything that has been sold to it out

+1 to U
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    LiteRary said:

U said:

-throw item on top
    And done!

Notes

İnstead of throw item on top, you can choose item from list, and amount, and price, like you buy 2 top hat but a body have 1 top hat, not problem, he/she can sell it and then vend will buy 1 more top hat then pop up! İ said "You can choose item from list" because if you want to buy angel wings (example) but you don't have that, so would be better to choose item in big list...
    Never thought of that. Could do a list but the item still pops up on top after chosen from the list so people don't have to open them to see what is being bought.